The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474660
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

If you play by yourself then I can't see enjoyment with it.

Obviously never played Monster Hunter Tri. Its online is the best.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Obviously never played Monster Hunter Tri. Its online is the best.

I have played it. Maybe I should rephrase my sentence?
The Wii does have some great games that can keep you entertained for a certain amount of time. I just don't look at it as a single player console. I prefer PS3 or Xbox for that. I do love the Wii. Just not at the top of my list for Single player games.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I have played it. Maybe I should rephrase my sentence?

Oh alright then.I just like people saying wii has no single player enjoyment.
Jos1722
Jos1722
1 posts
Nomad

Im gonna have to say Xbox 360. Its the best. I love playing games on it, the graphics are perfect. The games are amazing! Definitly 360!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

the graphics are perfect.

The graphics on the Xbox can't be perfect. Since the PS3 has blu-ray which makes the PS3's graphics superior to that of the Xbox360's.
sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

it has kinect. No need to use a controller for it to sense

yea kinect has like the worst games ever
cendari
cendari
53 posts
Nomad

yes but you seem to be forgetting the fact that the graphics of a game is only as good as the game that it plays so yes the ps3 as a internal system is better but its only as good as sony makes it

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

yes but you seem to be forgetting the fact that the graphics of a game is only as good as the game that it plays so yes the ps3 as a internal system is better but its only as good as sony makes it

I'm not forgetting anything. If you were to compare the same game on each console then you can see a difference in the graphics. The fact that every PS3 game is a blu-ray disk and if you compare them to the exact same game with a Xbox360 copy then you'll see that the PS3 has better graphics.
cendari
cendari
53 posts
Nomad

and the only games that go for both 360 and ps3 are the cheaper game (im not forgetting about cod and cod is good) and yes i have no problem with the ps3 it is good and its crazy good system but i just have a problem with sony

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i just have a problem with sony

What is the problem you have with Sony?

I don't bring my problems with each company into here. I just put in some facts and my opinions I have with both.
cendari
cendari
53 posts
Nomad

and the company makes the games, sony likes to ruin alot of their games and im also basing mine on opinion i just dont like their games as much thats it

hector2704
hector2704
6 posts
Nomad

I personally like more the Xbox 360

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

sony likes to ruin alot of their games

What exclusive games have Sony ruined? I'd say most of the exclusive Sony makes are great. As with the other two consoles. But I prefer Sony exclusives.
CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

Most of the games on Kinect aren't even that fun.

What are you saying Ghost?

Kinectimals was totally, like, the game-of-the-year material.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What are you saying Ghost?

Kinectimals was totally, like, the game-of-the-year material

I'm saying that there was no real point in having the kinect. Of course it's a good feature.
But with the games on the Xbox. I prefer to play with a controller. I find that to be much more enjoyable then throwing my arms around.

Kinect does have some good games. But most are just there for it to increase the popularity of the kinect. I'd rather have some great games in quality then have bad games in quantity.
Showing 2101-2115 of 5032