The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474129
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Bigchicano
Bigchicano
27 posts
Nomad

I say Xbox 360, I own a PS3 after I decided I didnt want to pay to play online since I dont spend too much time on video games as I used to. I didnt really see a noticeable difference in graphics, The only graphics that seemed to be upgraded were the Blu-Ray Movies but thats beside the point. and there are games on the Xbox I miss like fable and GoW. Also the on xbox having a party is much better than what PS3 has. On the other hand PS3 has some games that are likable like Demons Souls and Resistance series. But in the end Xbox comes up on top.

hiyacherry
hiyacherry
426 posts
Nomad

Let me put it this way......Who got hacked?

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

PS3 got hacked, and believe me, they got their ***** sued off. 7 million credit card numbers accessed.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

It wasn't the PS3 that got hacked it was the Play Station network that did. And the same thing could easily happen to for the Xbox. Its just that Sony pissed off a lot of people when they took off the other OS feature.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Let me put it this way......Who got hacked?

The PS3 got hacked twice, by Geohot, and by whoever this new clown is. As for the 360... ever heard of the Freeware hack? It more or less lets you get any software for the Xbox 360 free. The hack was made by an eleven year old... the PS3 was hacked by probably the 2 best hackers of the generation. PS3 has pretty reliable security, and the 360 more or less has the same security features as a potato.
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

PS3 got hacked,

Play Station network that did

Oooo big difference between the two. I'm sure people would figure out the fact that to get your PS3 hacked you need to be connected the the network.
The PS3 got hacked

Another question answered with the same answer multiple times.
CombatKing632
CombatKing632
3 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 its got some wicked games

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The only games that the Xbox has that the PS3 doesn't are Halo and Gears of War. As for the price, my family bought our 250GB console for $299, same price as the Xbox 360 Elite for the same HDD space.

ok first off i completly agree ps3 aall the way and i got an even higher gig one for the same price!
The PS3 got hacked twice, by Geohot, and by whoever this new clown is. As for the 360... ever heard of the Freeware hack? It more or less lets you get any software for the Xbox 360 free. The hack was made by an eleven year old... the PS3 was hacked by probably the 2 best hackers of the generation. PS3 has pretty reliable security, and the 360 more or less has the same security features as a potato.

so so true. and as for all of u who say "oh well xbox has better games" we have already determined that u only have 2 we do not have both of which i do not like. and if u want to see which consol has the most exculsive games, wii wins. (mario, mario, mario, mario, mario)
bruinskid33
bruinskid33
1 posts
Nomad

XBOX 360 ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say this because you can only play things like the wii so much before you get tired and exhausted and bored of playing it.
I dont go with playstation because the controls on the xbox controller are so much easier and even though psnetwork is free, there are usually a lot mor people on xbox that you can talk to.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

I dont go with playstation because the controls on the xbox controller are so much easier and even though psnetwork is free, there are usually a lot mor people on xbox that you can talk to.

If your version of talking (most of the time) is "you suck, sell your xbox" and "we lost because you all suck at this" then I guess there is
Capsha17
Capsha17
40 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 because the Wii controls are hard to use, in my opinion. Even though the Wii could get you fit, you have to have a steady hand for most things and some moves sometimes don't activate. The 360 has easy controls and you don't have to point it at a monitor. The 360 controller is smooth on your hands while the PS3 is very uncomfortable. Even though I don't like the PS3 buttons, it's probably because I'm used to the Xbox buttons.
Also the PS3 just got hacked and some people went bankrupt, and the whole system is down. When the Xbox 360 gets hacked, the people who run the game just move every 360 Live account to a new server. To add on to the hacks, the guy who hacked the Iphone has also hacked the PS3, but not the 360. That could be taken in a good way, or a bad way. To conclude this fourm, my vote is for 360 again, and I'm about to sell my Wii.

ZipperedVenus42
ZipperedVenus42
185 posts
Nomad

I would say XBOX 360; the PSN creators should not have made live free, because hackers and viruses are now encouraged.

I don't really enjoy Wii, and Kinect is still in it's early phases.

XBOX, however, has lots of games and less viruses.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Why is the Wii even in this?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Because the Wii is a Big-Three product and destroying the PS3 and 360 in competition by far. There's the door, take your bias with you.

pieman68
pieman68
26 posts
Nomad

Xbox cuz it updates regularly (unlike PS3)like 1-3 per week
and the avatar system is gr8 (unlike wii) and epic games eg. halo series

Showing 2596-2610 of 5032