The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473860
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
tool1996
tool1996
71 posts
Peasant

actually better than: playstation is better!! why? because it is!! right?

derekj699
derekj699
2 posts
Nomad

i pick ps3 because it has a free world you can walk around in [i]playstation home [b]and it has 3 consles unlike xbox

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

I prefer the PS3 for many reasons.
One, it has free and faster(based on the fact that it chooses the best connection as host, and not the slowest like Xbox)online play.
Two, it has a larger game library, with more epic SP experiences. Three, it has better hardware.
Four, its controller isn't unmanageably fat like the Xbox's.
Five, very low breakdown rate(The Xbox has a 26% breakdown rate, whereas the PS3 has a 2%).
Six, good customer service.

Darko117
Darko117
44 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 is tied with PS3 in my opinion. I grew up with the playstation then moved on to Xbox (mainly because of halo and the way it looked). Xbox had great games like Halo, and Gears of War, but now those games are leaving and i'm getting bored of playing campaing allthe time and now im thinking of getting a PS3 (because of free online and seeing that my Ps2 broke).

AlbinoBuffalo
AlbinoBuffalo
2 posts
Nomad

[b][quote] The 360 - Winston Churchill

AlbinoBuffalo
AlbinoBuffalo
2 posts
Nomad

Oops on that last one lol, 360 is best, even Winston Churchill thinks so

AB

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

i think the 360 is in the lead...for now...reason being cuz of those epic hackers called ananymous :P i mean the totally hacked the crap outta it xD had the PSN down for like what?2 or 3 weeks?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i think the 360 is in the lead...for now...reason being cuz of those epic hackers called ananymous :P i mean the totally hacked the crap outta it xD had the PSN down for like what?2 or 3 weeks?

It's back up now, your argument is invalid.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I would say the x-box, but my opinion is invalid because I don't do online, and I never played on the PS3.

MattTheKing
MattTheKing
1 posts
Nomad

too all those that say the have a xbox because it is less expensive, you must fail at math, because for the exact same gaming experience (due to the developers loving 360), you get free online, and a better community, but with xbox you have to pay 50$ a year. lets do some math! i have had my ps3 for 3 years, and have been online the entire time, cost me 400$, for the system and two controllers, plus a mic, and about 50$ for every game i bought, but with the xbox, for all the same things, would cost 200$ for the system, about 40$ to 50$ for a good contoller, add three years of xbl and you have the same cost...and 50$ each year, yeah the ps3 is the same as the xbox 360, but sony is better than microsoft

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

ps3 is the same as the xbox 360

No they're not. If they were the same then there would be nothing to discuss.
RAPKID1
RAPKID1
1 posts
Nomad

I HAVE THE XBOX360 WITH KINECT SENCOR AND IT'S REALLY COOL.ALSO I HAVE A WII.I PLAY THE XBOX MORE OFTEN THAN THE WII BECAUSE I LOVE CALL OF DUTY AND FIFA STREET 3.EXEPT OF THAT THE XBOX IS CHEAPER THAN THE PS3.I LOVE PLAYING ONLINE WITH THE XBOX BUT TO PLAY ONLINE WITH WII YOU MUST HAVE WI-FI.I DISAGRE WITH THE GUY THAT SAYS THAT THE WII IS BETTER THAN THE XBOX BECAUSE THE KINECT SENCOR IS WAY TOO MUCH BETTER!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I HAVE THE XBOX360 WITH KINECT SENCOR AND IT'S REALLY COOL.ALSO I HAVE A WII.I PLAY THE XBOX MORE OFTEN THAN THE WII BECAUSE I LOVE CALL OF DUTY AND FIFA STREET 3.EXEPT OF THAT THE XBOX IS CHEAPER THAN THE PS3.I LOVE PLAYING ONLINE WITH THE XBOX BUT TO PLAY ONLINE WITH WII YOU MUST HAVE WI-FI.I DISAGRE WITH THE GUY THAT SAYS THAT THE WII IS BETTER THAN THE XBOX BECAUSE THE KINECT SENCOR IS WAY TOO MUCH BETTER!!!

Everybody lurking, this is a certain type of fanboy. Not the typical one, but another class of fanboy. This class of fanboy usually makes posts in all caps and is very biased with their post. They tend to think that their post is fact, but it's opinion based.
Well then, to address your rather biased, annoying post in all caps. The Xbox isn't cheaper if you do some math. Considering all the things that you have to purchase so that the Xbox 360 can actually funding, it's more expensive than the PS3 and Wii. Those games you named are also available on the other two consoles, I'm sure. The Wii has free online just as the PS3, of course you need a Wi-Fi connection, but you need that for anything if you want to access the Internet. The Kinect, I don't like it. Reason: I dislike the games on the Kinect because they are of lower quality and bring me no enjoyment. The Kinect isn't very responsive, and I look like an imbecile jumping around in my house. I'd rather have a controller in my hand, a motion gaming system that's more responsive, and better quality games. The Wii and PS3 give me those things.
kale31899
kale31899
9 posts
Nomad

Wii is beast!!! Wii's the best because A.) It's not getting hacked every 2 days (PSN), and B.) It's just better than the 360. :P

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

of course you need a Wi-Fi connection, but you need that for anything if you want to access the Internet.

You could also use and Ethernet cable.
Showing 2806-2820 of 5032