The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473868
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Arcavius
Arcavius
1 posts
Nomad

Blueray for Ps3 is kickass. 360 has great advertisement and games due get better. Ive thrown my wii out the window several times for fun. Thats the only good thing its used for. 360 and Ps3 are crazily matched up pretty good.

circuitstar
circuitstar
74 posts
Nomad

x box better than wii because the kinect/ playstation of course because graphics and beastiness

MortalKomic
MortalKomic
16 posts
Nomad

I prefer the 360 because I love the controller, fix the d-pad an BAM, perfect controller!

denmark246
denmark246
12 posts
Nomad

The Wii is just a novelty gaming system and the X-Box 360 can get pretty boring and I've never actually tried a PS3 so, I'm a neutralist.

naruto71012
naruto71012
44 posts
Shepherd

the wii is the best . . . its the most family friendly yet its for all ages and any one from the ages 4 to 104 could work it. and the PS3 shouldn't have been made i mean one its to expensive the games suck and its just not as good!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

the wii is the best . . . its the most family friendly yet its for all ages and any one from the ages 4 to 104 could work it.

I'm sure that they could work an Xbox 360 and PS3 too. The Wii has more family geared games, but the other two systems can be for family gameplay too.
PS3 shouldn't have been made i mean one its to expensive the games suck and its just not as good!!!

This is biased and ignorant. The PS3 has the best hardware. The price is the same as the Xbox 360, so I suppose that shouldn't have been made as well because you're complaining about the price of it. It's only $300. That isn't a lot of money, and if you are on a budget, then you shouldn't be getting gaming consoles anyway. The PS3 should actually cost more because of how much stuff you get with the console and how great it is. On the games, most of those games are on the Xbox 360 and Wii as well, so I guess you hate all three consoles because of that.
HunterD75
HunterD75
1 posts
Nomad

Vote goes for 360. I like the wii. It's fun and gets netflix. Playstation has pretty good graphics. The best games are always for the 360 though and that's why I pick xbox.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The best games are always for the 360 though

In your opinion they are. I generally prefer PS3 exclusives, and all the things offered for the system, which is why I choose it. I can see the pros and cons of both the Xbox 360 and Wii, but due to all the things available on the PS3 and the fact that I like the exclusives on there more than the other two, that's why I choose it.
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I just though it would be necessary to point out that most of you aren't backing up your opinions. You're also repeating previously stated things like PS3 has the best graphics, Wii sucks, and the Xbox360 has the best games. Let's try to actually debate here, eh?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You're also repeating previously stated things like PS3 has the best graphics, Wii sucks, and the Xbox360 has the best games. Let's try to actually debate here, eh?

Can't expect that from people in here anymore. Only person that gave some good discussion was mdv96. And besides... this was mainly for people to express their opinions.
iSabby
iSabby
33 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 by fare. It's the best for multiplayer..online etc. It's the most fun out of the 3 in my opinion

greentrev106
greentrev106
179 posts
Shepherd

Xbox360 for the win!

naruto71012
naruto71012
44 posts
Shepherd

the wii is the best

Maepzer
Maepzer
22 posts
Nomad

PS3. Low maintenance, low noise, built in wifi, great games. Most games rated M though.

tool1996
tool1996
71 posts
Peasant

Playstation 3 because it has free online gaming. trophys are actually called ''trophys'' , the games have better graphics and it has blu-ray

Showing 2791-2805 of 5032