The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473633
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Even with the Xbox it would take tens of thousands of dollars to play everything it has to offer.

But even more so with the PS3...
shade338
shade338
123 posts
Shepherd

Out of experience i think the xbox and the ps3 are at a tie right now. The reason is both are already advancing with motion games but the xbox and its kinnect is astounding. They both have internet same as the wii. Both have tons of thousands of games that are really good that is all i can think of. But for the wii...it hardly made a new model. the developers of the wii keep changing the colors of the wii and they have finally made it were you dont need a sensor bar because of its sensor controllers. They keep making new models of the ds so i think that they think that they are doing a great job with their hand held game. That is my opinion.

Regards, Shade338

1cubswin1
1cubswin1
16 posts
Nomad

i think xbox 360 is the best because its internet has the best quality and connectivity, but you have to pay for it, but it also has better games than ps3 in my opinion
then comes the ps3 close behind the 360 the ps3 has really good games and free online play but it (the console) is more expensive and has worse connectivity on the internet
the wii is in last by a long shot it has horrible online play, alot of horrible games, the worst technology out of the 3 consoles, and almost every game they make is for 6 year olds
that is my opinion

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

i think xbox 360 is the best because its internet has the best quality and connectivity
The way Xbox is set up, it chooses the slowest connection as host to make it "fair," so it actually isn't as good as PSN.
is more expensive and has worse connectivity on the internet
What I said before and they're the same price for a 250gb console, but with the PS3 you get a BlueRay player and a full entertainment system, with the Xbox you get the ability to play Halo...
but it also has better games than ps3 in my opinion
So many more good games for PS3... have fun with Halo, I'm going to go play Resistance, Uncharted, Killzone, Infamous, Little Big Planet, Warhawk, Gran Turismo, Ratchet and Clank, and all the other amazing PS3 exclusives.
diso8
diso8
10 posts
Nomad

I have an x box and i thin playstation and xbox are the same

sabian49
sabian49
4 posts
Nomad

I say PS3 or PSP.
Reasons- Yes, I do realize that xbox has good games but aside from HALO and GOW, what does it have that is so exclusive that you have to pay for online when if your like me, you actually have a live and arent going to spend hours a day on it. I mention PSP because its getting to PS2 graphics these days and the upcoming VITA to PS3 graphics. Also, its as mobile as our beloved gameboys that most of you still have stashed away somewhere.

sabian49
sabian49
4 posts
Nomad

And going along with what gstroy said, dude, how could you forget Deadspace lol

therandomhobo
therandomhobo
14 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the best game system because it has the best graphics, it never freezes and it has the best controllers

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Xbox 360 is the best game system because it has the best graphics, it never freezes and it has the best controllers

According to the facts, the PS3 has the best graphics. As the console freezing, it depends on how long you've had it on and how much "work" it's doing. And not everyone likes the controllers on the Xbox 360. If a person has small hands, then it wouldn't suit them.
mchen
mchen
1 posts
Peasant

I would have to go with the Xbox 360 because it has awesome games and kinect, which is better than the Wii. Plus, you can get Xbox live and play with other people from around the world.

soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

Plus, you can get Xbox live and play with other people from around the world.

that type of ignorance.... it just makes me want to explode
look if your a 8 year old kid im sorry but if your not then...
well you have PSN and you can play online on the wii....
this is how i rate them:
ps3
xbox360
wii

ps3 because it appeals to me i do everything that i can on the ps3 and some things i am not able to do on the 360 now dont get me wrong i am a super hardcore gamer so for you trolls who comment OH YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING YOU STUPID GUY WHO DUSENT PLAY IT FOR THE GAMES XBOX IS WAY BETTER BECAUSE (true and false and rediculouse reasons here) i told you i game a lot

xbox because well.. its nice and i do have live but... i just guess i like the game play and experience alot more

wii well obviously it doesn't appeal tome at all the gameplay is rubbish and hardly any games that i like are found on it and soo many other reasons i cant be bothered to explain

i think you should get whatever console appeals to you most if u like wii get it, if u like xbox get it, same with the ps3
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

it never freezes and it has the best controllers
When the PS3 overheats it freezes, when the Xbox overheats it has a catastrophic hardware malfunction and you have to replace it... I'll take the PS3 on that one.
fogger58
fogger58
13 posts
Nomad

definatly ps3, but there going to make the wii ten times better with the new wiiU

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

When the PS3 overheats it freezes

Hm...it's weird for me though. One game doesn't work for me, but all the other games work. I studied the disk well and I didn't see any scratches, I tried washing it anyway but it doesn't work...hm...
ItzKev
ItzKev
1 posts
Nomad

THEY ARE ALL GOOD CONSOLES!!! THERE IS NO WAR!!! XD

Showing 3061-3075 of 5032