The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473625
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Hm...it's weird for me though. One game doesn't work for me, but all the other games work. I studied the disk well and I didn't see any scratches, I tried washing it anyway but it doesn't work...hm...
What game is it? Sometimes third party titles don't run properly.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

What game is it? Sometimes third party titles don't run properly.

NBA2K11. I searched it up too see what happened and how to fix it. And apparently it's freezing for a lot of people and on the Xbox and PS3. I asked my cousin if his NBA2K was working. His was freezing. So yeah...
xfactor800
xfactor800
24 posts
Nomad

Wii should never be made because they have atari systems/emulators they can use that. so i pick wii to never have been born.

biestoe
biestoe
1 posts
Nomad

playstation for sure than xbox and wii latest is for kids

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

XBox 360, for me.

The Wii seems more for a family, and alot of the titles I enjoy playing aren't avaliable, or aren't fun to play. CoD on the Wii, having to hold the remotes up, gets rather tiring afterawhile.

PS3 has got issues. On the controllers, having two analog stics on the bottom(?) hurts my thumbs a little, and when I move one, I tend to move the other slightly. Really screws me up when I play FPS at my friends house. Online is free, but thats not a major incentive to buy it. 360 has a better community I think, and 360 hasn't had a major hack, unlike Sony.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

I really dont know between PS3 and XBOX 360. definitely not the wii because i feel like to have fun on the wii u have to have friends with you or something, its not a good one player game system. But the XBOX 360 and PS3 are both good for 1 and multiplayer games. I think that online gameplay is better on the PS3, personally, because people aren't as good at the games that I play and there aren't as many laggers. XBOX has better graphics, in my opinion. But I guess the PS3 is better becuase it has free internet hook up(I think). The XBOX Live Gold Membership is just a pain in the *** to have to pay for all the time.

PancoDoido
PancoDoido
19 posts
Nomad

I have a xbox 360

The best Game is the Lord of the rings Conquets

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is for pros like me.
Matter of opinion... besides... I run into a lot more skilled players on PS3 than Xbox... on Xbox I run into a bunch of spoiled little kids playing with mommy's money.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Matter of opinion... besides... I run into a lot more skilled players on PS3 than Xbox... on Xbox I run into a bunch of spoiled little kids playing with mommy's money.

You do realize that that's an opinion as well, do you not?
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Meh, I quote fail. The only thing I meant to quote was this:

I run into a lot more skilled players on PS3 than Xbox

Everything else still applies.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

(Halo:Reach is better on Xbox 360 than PS3)

That's because there isn't Halo for PS3.

Maybe you're just unlucky.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

(Halo:Reach is better on Xbox 360 than PS3)

That's because there isn't Halo for PS3.

Lulz.

Well it all depends on who's online at the certain time you are doesn't it? You haven't played with every single ps3 and xbox player so i'd say both consoles have an average of skilled players on each.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

You do realize that that's an opinion as well, do you not?
Not really... me being more challenged by the players on one system isn't really up to me, so therefor it's not an opinion.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Not really... me being more challenged by the players on one system isn't really up to me, so therefor it's not an opinion.

Sure, but your experience isn't equal to everyone else's.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Sure, but your experience isn't equal to everyone else's.
I never claimed it was...
Showing 3076-3090 of 5032