The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473662
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
ug5151
ug5151
587 posts
Nomad

I figured people would slither onto my opinion. It's either, I think about everything I said is correct, or i'm just mentally retarded. I'm going with mentally retarded. Yes.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That is no different then the PS3 or Wii Multiplayer.

It helps to weed out continuous trolls for two reasons. 1: They have to pay or get mommy to buy it for them. 2: They now have something to lose.
a guy said that it took him over 3 hours to setup the Wii.
I have a Wii, and it took 5 Mins.

One person =/= Everyone.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

3) Easy to Control
4) Easy to understand

What? Comparing to the Xbox the d-pad is only switched. There isn't a major difference. Unless the actual controls of a game are confusing.
jonathan210
jonathan210
1 posts
Nomad

WII TO THE WORLD

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

How can there be trolls on CoD unless you have a WiiSpeak or something uber mentally retarded like that?

"Mentally retarded". Nice job showing your maturity level and brain capacity. And many people have the headset to talk to others while playing, so yes, there are trolls.

About the pictures, you should explain why someone's argument is invalid instead of spamming a few pictures with almost the same captioning on 'em.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What do you want? A Good Accessory thingy to waste $30 on?

It's good to talk to people on games such as CoD because communication in that game is good. If you're on a zombie map, what are you going to do? Run around randomly? Strategy requires for you to talk.
A Random Flame

It wasn't flaming, you described an inanimate object as "mentally retarded". It's like describing an empty water bottle as "gay" or an empty room as "retarded". It makes no sense and shows how immature you are. More importantly, it shows that you don't know how to use proper words to describe things.
As I don't have the head set, I don't come across anyone that is a troll. I have played it at a friends house, too many 10 year old's trying to be cool by using bad words.

Okay? That doesn't mean there isn't trolls.
If I was spamming pictures, I wouldn't have any words on the post.

A majority of your posts in here have pictures in 'em.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Uhh, kill zombies. I haven't played the zombie mode, sounds boring.
It's a crapload of fun, especially with three friends.
DeadFamous
DeadFamous
152 posts
Nomad

I've only played the Wii and the Xbox 360 and I enjoy the Xbox much more. The Wii doesn't fit my playing style.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Wii was once good and every one tried to match it and they did so now wii blows

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

So?

The point is, you're trying to make everyone's points seem invalid by posting irrelevant pictures, you want to make your opinion better than everyone's. That isn't going to work. Point is, it's unnecessary to post a picture with most of your posts.
Uhh, kill zombies.

It's difficult, you need a strategy and organization. If you go at it like that, then you'll die quickly.
racket0
racket0
1 posts
Peasant

Wii for sure...i mean the collest graphics are found at the PS3 but i love Wii because you ACTUAlly move your body around and it's fun!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Yes, one a couple of games I played with the Xbox at a gamestop, the controls were so freaking annoying, I thread the controller threw the window. You had to push 3 buttons and point the joystick thingy up at the same time.

So that means that.....

Did you not read my post? How is my argument invalid? You supported my argument by stating that some game controls are annoying. And it's the games's fault not the Xbox's fault. Unless I'm misunderstanding something?
It's difficult, you need a strategy and organization. If you go at it like that, then you'll die quickly.

Agreed. You need to know when to open the doors, when to turn on the power, (if we're talking about CoD right?), etc.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

lmfao Xbox360 totally powns
First of all, its pwn. Second of all, RRoD... so PS3 wins.
senorawesome1
senorawesome1
5 posts
Nomad

I'm going to go with the Wii here. It was really the first console (of the 3) to incorporate motion into gameplay. Some people couldn't care less about that, or argue that all three systems now have some type of motion control. I think that Move for PS3 is just an attempt to copy the Wii, and Kinect for XBox 360 has a ridiculous lag. True, Wii may not have the best graphics, but it makes up for it in its variety of gameplay and motion control.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

I'm going to go with the Wii here. It was really the first console (of the 3) to incorporate motion into gameplay.
Eyetoy on the PS2... so once again Playstation wins.
Showing 3031-3045 of 5032