The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473663
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If you're going to say that Microsoft and Sony stole Nintendo's idea, or even say Nintendo stole Sony's idea, don't do that. There's no dibs in marketing. There's also no reason to argue about it. If one company takes an idea and makes it better, why complain? It's going to be a better experience in gaming.
Nintendo was already looking for a different way to play games.

TomWills
TomWills
2 posts
Nomad

My first choice is ps3. This is one of the best gaming system.

megood
megood
5 posts
Nomad

I have all 3 but we have resolved the issue about the graphics (Or so it seems) But no one is worrying about the price (except for some people). And the Comfort and also the Age Restrictions

sillyman1233
sillyman1233
1 posts
Nomad

I LOVE PS3 because you can play the most awesome games there are. but Xbox360 is in the middle of this with Xbox360 connect. But PS3 is the best. I LOVE LBP2!!!!!!

TheHighwayman48
TheHighwayman48
11 posts
Nomad

PS3: I think the PS3 is the better buy in terms of economics, because of the free online. It also had good hardcore games that I enjoy (although not the most).

Xbox: You may have to pay to have online abilities, but it has a better selection of games, one of which is my favorite series Halo, so that is enough to outweigh the price in my opinion. Xbox is my choice for best console.

Wii: The Wii is another good buy, since it has free internet, but it's the worst console. The online offers not that much more fun than the plain old Wii, and it has next to no hardcore games. That's what breaks it in my opinion.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

The only couple of games I think that are good for the Wii are some of the Mario games and for sure Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Xbox: You may have to pay to have online abilities, but it has a better selection of games, one of which is my favorite series Halo, so that is enough to outweigh the price in my opinion. Xbox is my choice for best console.
The 360 has about half the game selection that the PS3 has... so yeah...
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

The only couple of games I think that are good for the Wii are some of the Mario games and for sure Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Dont forget the Zelda series.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

The 360 has about half the game selection that the PS3 has... so yeah...

Which also means you don't have to spend as much money on the 360. Unless, of course, you're one of those people with a seemingly unlimited amount of money, in which case it would make no difference.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Which also means you don't have to spend as much money on the 360.
What? Just because there's more games on the PS3 doesn't mean you have to spend more...
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

What? Just because there's more games on the PS3 doesn't mean you have to spend more...

You do if you want to experience everything the PS3 has to offer.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Dont forget the Zelda series.

Oh yeah I knew I was forgetting something. >.>

What if a game is like not your 'type'?
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Even with the Xbox it would take tens of thousands of dollars to play everything it has to offer.
Apehega
Apehega
1 posts
Nomad

I am a fan of Nintendo, but the xbox 360 blew me away, so i really dont know?

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

I am a fan of Nintendo, but the xbox 360 blew me away, so i really dont know?
I know... PS3.
Showing 3046-3060 of 5032