The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473609
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
TheDelpi96
TheDelpi96
3 posts
Nomad

I have a Xbox 360 but i think the Ps3 is better...
Because the Ps3 has got the Blu-Ray, Wi-Fi incorporated and PSN is gratis...
The Xbox 360 has got the connection better but Xbox Live isn't gratis and Xbox hasn't got Wi-Fi incorporated...
In short I think that the experience of the game is the same but technically the Ps3 is better

TheDelpi96

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think the Xbox 360 s has Wi-Fi. The older versions don't.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

its obvious that xbox wins they have live and the best games

So? You don't have to pay 60 bucks for PS3. Having Halo for Xbox doesn't mean that it's the best console. *sarcasm*
If your looking for a first person shooter, flock to 360.

To be honest, I think that first person shooters can fit on both consoles.
dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

This discussion has gone on far enough... The same points are made over and over again. From my exp in this matter half of the serious gamers have PS3 and the other Xbox360. Wii is for young and old age groups. they are now starting to make shooting games exclusively for Wii but they are not gonna be good. PS4 and Xbox720 will be out soon and this argument will move onto those consoles until the next two come out. It will be a never ending cycle of B.S.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

serious gamers have PS3 and the other Xbox360.

Define "serious gamer".
Wii is for young and old age groups.

Wii is for everyone, as are all the consoles.
they are now starting to make shooting games exclusively for Wii but they are not gonna be good.

Explain why.
PS4 and Xbox720 will be out soon and this argument will move onto those consoles until the next two come out.

Link to somewhere that says so.
It will be a never ending cycle of B.S.

You don't have to post in here, ya know. Also, this is one of the "B.S." post I've seen while posting here, you didn't back up nor did you explain anything.
GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

i preffer XBOX its better in my opinion...

NYHitman95
NYHitman95
2 posts
Nomad

definite PS3 win...................I have gotten in to like 16 fight words fights with an Xbox 360 owner and you know what my record is 16-0

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I have an xbox, only because my dad wouldn't get me a PS3 as it costs more than an xbox. PS3 has better exclusive games and features on the PS3 such as blue ray player etc but you can just get the exclusive games on a PSP and i'm a big fan of halo and homefront

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I have an xbox, only because my dad wouldn't get me a PS3 as it costs more than an xbox. PS3 has better exclusive games and features on the PS3 such as blue ray player etc but you can just get the exclusive games on a PSP and i'm a big fan of halo and homefront

The PS3 costs the same as the Xbox, sorry but...fail
destruction101
destruction101
113 posts
Nomad

If you are talking about single player I believe that Playstation, and Xbox are both really close mostly because only some games can be played on Xbox and others can only be played on Playstation.
But if you are a family or you are a partier Wii is the way to go.

Seroph
Seroph
54 posts
Scribe

I have a 360 and a Wii. The Wii controller was fun and innovative, but the novelty wears off, the selection of worthwhile games is minimal, and the internet incorporation, graphics, personalization, and functionality is inferior compared to the X Box.

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

serious gamers have PS3 and the other Xbox360.

Define "serious gamer".

Wii is for young and old age groups.

Wii is for everyone, as are all the consoles.

they are now starting to make shooting games exclusively for Wii but they are not gonna be good.

Explain why.

PS4 and Xbox720 will be out soon and this argument will move onto those consoles until the next two come out.

Link to somewhere that says so.

It will be a never ending cycle of B.S.

You don't have to post in here, ya know. Also, this is one of the "B.S." post I've seen while posting here, you didn't back up nor did you explain anything.

my point was that this argument has been going on forever and i said WHEN the ps4 and xbox720 come out the argument will shift to that. you took my quotes out of context and you act like your the G-D of posts. You go through all the post in this argument and then tell me my comment was the most b.s you've read during your time commenting on this website.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I didn't take them out of context, you posting things without backing them up nor did you explain anything, which makes them nonsensical. What you do when you post about something is you back it up, or someone is going to question it. It's like me saying the Wii is better than the Xbox 360, I have no reasons, therefore I look like a fanboy when saying it. It's nonsensical. I told you that because you came in here like "everything about this is B.S." when in-fact your post was B.S.

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

i also wrote.

HALF of the serious gamers have PS3 and the other has xbox360

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

No I was calling those king of comments B.S like oh PS3 is better, or oh Xbox rox and ps3 sux. That was my point.

Showing 3106-3120 of 5032