The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473568
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

ok, you sir are dumb... almost everything you said there was crap i cant stand the ps3 lag it just sucks i play cod zombies everyday and ive rarley got lag only when i was host and my internet is being used alot by the 3 other computers using it and it still barly lags, and yes gears 3 wasent as good as the others but it was still an exelant game

You still havent disproved anything i've said... Because UNLIKE you I actually take the time to look things up. The zombie thing I know for a fact is true, because its happened to 10 of my friends. As for my ps3, both of my parents are web designers and consultants and are constantly on the computer working for people outside our province...We have 4 regular computers, and 3 laptops in total. Constantly using the internet. I still have full connection, and am usally the host. You sir keep making lies that ps3 has crappy internet when there is no proof what so ever. Just words you hear from every other fanboy. Nice try though =)

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

ya see, why do you call me a fan boy? i have and x-box 360, a ps3, ps2, wii, game cube, n64 and i play them all im am defenantly not a fanboy you are...
and your lieing ps3 alwise lags you just cant accept that...

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

ya see, why do you call me a fan boy? i have and x-box 360, a ps3, ps2, wii, game cube, n64 and i play them all im am defenantly not a fanboy you are...
PS3 only lags if you have crappy internet. It's how it's set up, it runs the fastest connection as host for the smoothest experience, Xbox on the other hand runs on the slowest connection so no one has an advantage, which in theory makes it fair. Look up the facts dude... and get better internet.
Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

i do have good internet and if it runs on the slowest host why dose it matter what my internet is because i have better internet than most ppl, you should watch what you say or you might say something stupid

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

Next generation console
>Has many games that are on the Xbox 360 and PS3
>Has many features that are on the Xbox 360 and PS3
>Has more sales then the Xbox 360 and PS3.
Yes it is.

I wasn't saying Wii wasn't good I'm saying it is in its own league.

truthfully the reason why most people are buying Xbox360 and PS3 right now is because of the influence Wii has had on them.

Wii= PlayStation Move, and Xbox360's Kinect.

Also ghostofmatrix you are proving my point by PICKING APART EVERY COMMENT I HAVE MADE.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

i do have good internet and if it runs on the slowest host why dose it matter what my internet is because i have better internet than most ppl, you should watch what you say or you might say something stupid
What' your average Ping? How about download and upload rates? Better yet just tell me your provider, I can tell you weather or not they're good.
dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

and who are you? Internet boy

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I wasn't saying Wii wasn't good I'm saying it is in its own league.

Explain. You have yet to explain ANYTHING in this thread, you're just posting ignorant statements.
truthfully the reason why most people are buying Xbox360 and PS3 right now is because of the influence Wii has had on them.

Wii= PlayStation Move, and Xbox360's Kinect.

Back this up with proof.
Also ghostofmatrix you are proving my point by PICKING APART EVERY COMMENT I HAVE MADE.

Yes, I am picking at EVERY ignorant statement you make. If you don't want a discussion, then don't post. However, with you posting these ignorant statements, you're bound to get someone who will question them.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Just so you don't get confused with the part in the middle.

^Give proof of this.

Also, the point you're making is that you want to post ignorant statements here and people will question and correct them? What kind of point is that? It has nothing to do with the thread.
FBIAGENTD
FBIAGENTD
7 posts
Nomad

Xbox or ps3 anything thats not the wii the wii has bad grapics and ps3 and xbox just beat the wii by a landslide.

FBIAGENTD
FBIAGENTD
7 posts
Nomad

influance ps3 can say that the kinda copyed the wii but xbox is all new together or maybe its the ps3 was first but was still on the design table way before we but the only way to know is to ask the sony, microsoft, and nintindo.

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

What' your average Ping? How about download and upload rates? Better yet just tell me your provider, I can tell you weather or not they're good

provider? rogers there awsome,

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

If you truly had a ps3 then you wouldn't be saying that it always lags... Everything you have said so far, is what every xbox fanboy says. I've barely ever had lag on the ps3 lol, in fact the only games i've noticed lag for is mw2 and black ops... And thats when you have a host from europe or asia (im in Canada...) It just sounds like your trying to hard to make your point. And yeah its probably your connection, which is why your connection on xbox live is so good, because it always chooses the crappy hosts. So in your house your probably right, you got a crappy connection so you cant get any good servers on ps3, but on xbox you'll have the best. Before you start accusing the ps3 of crappy internet services go play at someones house who doesn't have a walmart connection

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

provider? rogers there awsome,
I just looked them up... they're known for having good upload/download speed, but horrible ping. So you don't have good internet for gaming, thus you can not claim that the PS3 lags, it's your internet.
JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

I go for Xbox 360, yes it does sometimes get red ring. BUT thats because its either your connnection, OR the way you treat such a system.
I find that the PS3 takes longer loading times. And both systems already run 1080p. Blu ray doesn't make a difference. Graphics wise, Xbox has better shades and textures, PS3 has shapes and shadows.
All in all, xbox wins.
Wii just gets dusty.

Showing 3136-3150 of 5032