The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473637
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
MindReaver
MindReaver
36 posts
Nomad

Well, Wii does outsell all other systems.

almandart
almandart
1 posts
Shepherd

I used to have them all... now i have only ps3.

Problems with xbox. Paying for online gaming, eats discs (scratches them really bad after a while and overheats)

Good thing about xbox. Gears of war and really well designed controller.

Nintendo Wii... Was good at the beginning but not its bit rubbish. Cool motion detection witch is available now on xbox and ps3, and thats about it... poor graphics and not many good games.

PS3...
Really good on-line gaming, blue-ray discs (hard to damage), lots of good games for everyone, notion sensor games much better than wii.

Controller could be better, should play all ps2 games but it don't and no gears of war ((

BeastMan8
BeastMan8
1 posts
Nomad

my vote is ps3 i have one and i play it non stop!im trying to sell my 360 cause im more of a ps3 fan

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Normally I'd say Xbox. But my Xbox just got the red ring of death an hour ago. :/

SH49er
SH49er
6 posts
Nomad

It depends on the age of players. For younger players the wii is best for the type of games it has wii also has the party type games.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

Normally I'd say Xbox. But my Xbox just got the red ring of death an hour ago. :/

HAHA... lol... Just Kidding... Must be pretty sad eh? to not be able to be on your XBox 24/7? it must be pretty hard
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Must be pretty sad eh? to not be able to be on your XBox 24/7?

Actually, I don't play it that much. I've been busy and I tend to do things on computer more often. I played for half an hour and bam, dead. My friend got it on the first day he had it, so I don't think it has anything to do with how long you play it.
Tertio
Tertio
1 posts
Nomad

Every system has their benefits:

Xbox 360 - the best controller, great exclusive tittles.
PS3 - the best hardware, huge graphics potential.
Wii - really fun console, the best of the three for casual gaming and party games.

Overall 360 is my choice.

winU
winU
1 posts
Nomad

Wii is the best

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

the best controller,

Not really, it's just the size for those whom have larger hands. Overall I prefer the PS3 controller because it doens't require batteries and the button placement is nice. While for size that goes for the Xbox 360 controller.
GammaAddict
GammaAddict
2 posts
Nomad

I would say Xbox would win out of all of them because of the versatility

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I would say Xbox would win out of all of them because of the versatility

How are the others limited? And in what ways? I don't see how the Xbox 360 is more versatile than the other two consoles, they all have dashboards and are pretty simple and similar.
Hobada
Hobada
34 posts
Nomad

PS1&2? rofl
I am a huge fan of the PS2, but the PS3 is eh.
The 360 has some great games, but I never ran a x-box until recently.
As for the Wii, it is a lot of fun.
Mainly for me, it depends on the mood I am in.
RPG - PS2
Transformers War for Cybertron - 360
Mario Kart/Twilight Princess - Wii

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I am a huge fan of the PS2, but the PS3 is eh.

I kind of get this feeling considering PS1 nor PS2 games can be played on the PS3. If Sony made all their new systems backwards compatible or if you can even download it for free, then they'd probably sell more. If the PS3 could play PS2 and PS1 games, I wouldn't even play any other consoles.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I kind of get this feeling considering PS1 nor PS2 games can be played on the PS3. If Sony made all their new systems backwards compatible or if you can even download it for free, then they'd probably sell more. If the PS3 could play PS2 and PS1 games, I wouldn't even play any other consoles.

Considering you pay money for the games for PS1/2, then purchase the PS3 console, the least they could do is let you play your old games, yet release new ones which would still be purchased. It's not like they'd lose money that way.
Showing 3481-3495 of 5032