The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473674
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

You can buy some PS1 games on the PSN.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yeah, but why would I pay for games I already have at home?

22swat
22swat
64 posts
Peasant

Wii because It has Monster hunter #! that game is awesome....but if it was for PS3 or xbox-360 I would go for them

Nock
Nock
3 posts
Shepherd

All are teh same i Think .

Xbox Have better Graphics , Wii have better moving , Playstation hve more games .

I Think is that Man !

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Wii because It has Monster hunter #! that game is awesome....but if it was for PS3 or xbox-360 I would go for them

But it is?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

All are teh same i Think .

They're not, there are many things different about them.
Xbox Have better Graphics , Wii have better moving , Playstation hve more games .

You have the graphics and games mixed up. The PS3 has better graphics and the Xbox 360 has more games.
PMan24
PMan24
27 posts
Shepherd

Jep, some awsome Games like Fable ore Halo are just avaidable for xBox.
There are also some Games just for PS3, but they are not very awesome...

I dont know why, I just play PS3 and dont want to play Fable&Halo with xBox graphics

fr0ggyat
fr0ggyat
15 posts
Nomad

i have to say ps3. 1% failure rate, better graphics, dont believe teh graphics? look it up. and ps3 is just plain better.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

1% failure rate

It's not that low. It's in between 5-20%.
ps3 is just plain better.

How? From your post you think it's better just because of the low failure rate and slightly better graphics. I don't see how that makes it better than the Wii and Xbox 360.
loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

How? From your post you think it's better just because of the low failure rate and slightly better graphics. I don't see how that makes it better than the Wii and Xbox 360.

that's how most people i know (Freshman in highschool) rate the consoles, on their graphics. they seem to blatently ignore everything else so long as it's pretty to look at
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

wii is the cheapest hence cheaply built
xbox is the middle cost but u have to pay to play online so in the long run is more expenssive but pretty much the same system. ps3 is the most expensive to buy at first great graphics and no major problems so ps3 wins everytime

tobitobi
tobitobi
6 posts
Nomad

xbox, i like the controls =D

XxTHEvBEASTxX
XxTHEvBEASTxX
1 posts
Nomad

xbox-360 is the best in my opinion.Its got great games good controls and since when was xbox live shut down? besides wii only has very few good games and ps3 basically takes xbox games and turns it into a ps3 game.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

xbox live shut down?

This is a problem I have with Xbox 360 fanboys and/or Xbox 360 users. Just because PSN was down for some time doesn't mean that you have to mention it every time in a discussion about the consoles. Xbox Live has been down for longer time than PSN, just never as a whole. There are often hackers that make it go down for people for some time, but it never affects Xbox Live as a whole.
ps3 basically takes xbox games and turns it into a ps3 game.

What? From this now I'm sure you're an Xbox 360 fanboy. Why can't both have the same games with exclusives? It's like saying PC's take Safari and alter it to Chrome, Firefox, etc..
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

By far PS3 Why?

It can play Blu-Ray discs
It can store Photos
It can play high Quality music
It has awesome games
Awe-inspiring high definition
It can play Dts movies
Dolby sound
Many seetings for turning your PS3 into multiple things
Excellent online community (at leadt where i live because here there is no Xbox live)
And last, you can connect a PSP to play remotely

Showing 3496-3510 of 5032