The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473669
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
ATC3
ATC3
76 posts
Nomad

I have a Wii but I like the Xbox better.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

i like most the ps3 has a lot of action games as rpg and its a little less expensive than the xbox in terms of online (internet), in the wii i play it for zelda games and play gamecube games again

Thatrandomsuperfly
Thatrandomsuperfly
5 posts
Nomad

I've played them all. So here's my piece of mind.

Xbox 360: Not many games I'm interested in all you get that's really fun is Homecoming, Cod, Halo, and that's about it. The controller really get's on my nerves(sorry grew up play the PlayStation) because of the crazy architecture.

PS3: Now here's a console that I love. Lot's of titles(no halo though). And I feel really conformable on the PS3. Cons are though that you don't get the great graphics that the Xbox360 has(forget to mention that?). A well rounded console in my book.

Wii: Now let me just say the Wii is the best and worst thing that happened to the video game world. It started the whole interactive craze that sent Sony and Microsoft off into following that design. Thing is I don't want to interact that much. Sure swinging a sword in Redsteel,and Wii Sports is fun and all, but some day's I just want to curl up on a bean bag and sit and work my thumbs not my body(even though I am physically fit). Graphics suck like Need For Speed(NFS) Hot pursuit. Worst graphics ever. If I didn't know it was an NFS game I would have mistaken it for some stupid Hot Wheels game.
On the light side of things the Wii carries some great titles and it is fun with a group of friends or at a party. But that's all I can really think of.

So over all Here's what I think
PS3>Xbox360>Wii

ninjajr
ninjajr
56 posts
Nomad

I say Xbox just because it has most of the good games on it. I know PS3 does too but at least Xbox wasn't hacked for over a week.

Jacko7692
Jacko7692
6 posts
Nomad

Has to be Xbox for me.
Followed by PS3.
I have never played wii so I couldn't comment on that but favourite right now is the Xbox. Mostly for its only for Xbox games which I find better than the only for PS3 games.

PMan24
PMan24
27 posts
Shepherd

Yep....

The best thing what happened to Nintendo was Mario.
aah, the good old times with mario on the nintendo 64

But the wii is not very entertaining...

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

My choice is the Xbox 360. First, from what I have seen the quality of the graphics is about the same. I don't mind the $60 a year for Xbox Live Gold. I think that Xbox 360 is my favorite because of the games. I am a huge Halo fan, and there is no other gaming console where I can chainsaw creatures in half with my Lancer. I don't really like the PS3's exclusives as much as the Xbox 360's. I guess that is why it is my favorite.

The Wii....No, just no.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Take a look at the specs before you make up your mind.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

@jefferysinspiration. I looked at it and am I right that the ps3 has better stuff (except storage)?

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

People seem to be saying Wii is bad because Xbox and PS3 both have motion. But Kinect and PS3 Motion (forgot the name) have hardly any games, much less any good ones. Wii's exclusive games make it great. The virtual console is amazing.
I like the Xbox for FPS and racing games ( besides Mario Kart ) and Wii for Nintendo games.

Arjan
Arjan
41 posts
Nomad

It's going to be Xbox360 for me, since it has Halo, I like Little Big Planet, but I like Halo more.
I don't really like the Wii, mainly because of the games and the fact that you can go out and sport

PUNCE
PUNCE
10 posts
Nomad

xbox is confusing wii gets annoying but ps3, well IT'S AWSOME

Balmung1
Balmung1
9 posts
Nomad

If you ask me all three are outdated tech I mean it has been what 5-6 since they came out is there really a point arguing between them. yet if we must then we shall.

The Wii, in my opinion, cannot be compared to the others as it is aimed at casual gamers. when it comes to the other 2 if you look at them on a technical level and if we remove those extra features they are almost identical so is it really worth fighting about it well I don't think so.

Just my 2 cents.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

xbox is confusing wii gets annoying but ps3, well IT'S AWSOME

Explain?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If you ask me all three are outdated tech I mean it has been what 5-6 since they came out is there really a point arguing between them.

Outdated? Those consoles have been updated several times since they've been released.
Showing 3511-3525 of 5032