The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473704
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

lol is thsi a foram did i just get points for this if so im going to get so mnay like this!!!!

Welcome to ArmorGames forum, the place where conversation is awesome and the points don't really matter.

Do not post for the sake of gaining points or you will find the forum not only hard to enjoy but, quite possibly, impossible to enjoy.
SirSparhawk
SirSparhawk
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 for sure ps3 and Wii cant even compete. Xbox has xbox live more games and better graphics

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Xbox has xbox live more games

Quality > quantity. More games doesn't equal good games. I can have a lot of cell phones from the 1990s, that doesn't mean they're better than these new phones such as the iPhone, Droid, etc.
better graphics

I can't believe how many people care for graphics rather than gameplay. But since this is wrong, search YouTube for them to match graphics; the PS3's graphics is better.
ps3 and Wii cant even compete.

Actually, from your post the Xbox 360 doens't compete. You've only said it's better because more games and better graphics, the latter being wrong and the former not mattering since most people prefer quality over quantity.
RaddyG
RaddyG
18 posts
Nomad

I'm probably going to see a lot of things that have already been stated several times. lol
I honestly don't care about graphics really, but at least make it look decent at the least. I care more about the gameplay and the story.

PS3 is good for the free online and PS3 exclusive games like Uncharted and God of War.

Wii is good for it's different controller and it's games like SSBB, The Legend of Zelda and all those other great Wii games. Even the Virtual Console games !

Xbox 360 is good for it's great online, games and exclusive games like Halo.
I like all consoles and plan to play any good games I find out there, new and old.

RaddyG
RaddyG
18 posts
Nomad

And I said make it at least look decent at the least...uhh, whoops lol.

headhog
headhog
12 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360,
I like gamepad shape.wii is to bad quality.PS3 is to small gamepad.

Baconhawk
Baconhawk
1 posts
Nomad

Definitely going for the PS3, although I give respect to xBox 360's, the PS3 just has better graphics and the controllers aren't as bulky, although the xBox 360 has some nice exclusive games. The Wii on the other hand seems as if it was made for 6-12 year olds.

IchigoKurosaki123056
IchigoKurosaki123056
1 posts
Nomad

Playstation is the best console imo. I think the Wii should have never been made, OR redone as something a little bit better. XBox is a close second for me, because it matches PS in a lot of categories, but Playstation is dominant to me.

afcmitchell
afcmitchell
66 posts
Blacksmith

PS3, still.

ForgottonHero
ForgottonHero
1 posts
Nomad

Ps3 by far is the best, although it is a bit more expensive then the Xbox360, it makes up for it with free online, and for me it was easy to use since the controllers from ps3 and ps2 are the same.

Itza
Itza
2 posts
Blacksmith

PC over all. Then I'd say a PS3, free internet, better controller, but should take some advice from xbox for better layout and percs like boing able to play your own music and take your hdd wherever. Xbox has more titles but you pay for online.

Itza
Itza
2 posts
Blacksmith

The new Wii is suppose to be 1080p so that will be a huge upgrade.

trumbo33
trumbo33
4 posts
Nomad

i have also played all systems and the WII isn't bad neither is the PS3 but Xbox360 kills all i have to say

caosmasters
caosmasters
11 posts
Nomad

Does it even matter? All of the systems are for video games, and all of them have their ups and downs. Say all you want, but its the truth

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Pros:
ps3:Online
360:Classic gaming feel, more used to gaming style
Wii:great menu,mail,odd gaming style, awesome games
Wii is awesome.

Ps3 has Mail, has awesome games, has a classic gaming feel (I mean come on, it descended from the Ps1 and you can get Ps1 games for it now!) and if you play a console for long enough you get use to the "gaming style."
Showing 3541-3555 of 5032