The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473728
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
shadowlinxxx678
shadowlinxxx678
2 posts
Nomad

ps3 has good games and xbox has good quality and wii had good games also so I say its ps3

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

but if you have to pay every month to play them

You don't have to pay every month. It's only once a year and it's only 60.00 dollars.
hashbrown28
hashbrown28
2 posts
Nomad

ps3 is awsome it has alot better grafics than xbox and runs blue ray discs dont forget it has great games like little big planet and modnation

Guyguy21
Guyguy21
32 posts
Nomad

I heard that PS3 takes money out of your account automatically.
But even if I didn't know about that, I would still choose Xbox 360.
Heck, Xbox has kinect, which is like a Wii on steroids. And Gold membership is only 20c a day.

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

I love Sony although i have XBOX 360 . I go with Xbox360 because the pirated sort of cd's work and don't work on PS3.Which is bad for me cause i end a game in mininum 2 days-maximum 7 days and go crazy for a new one.

Layercoolman
Layercoolman
66 posts
Nomad

It really depends on how you play videogames. If you like violent ,bloody,intense games get a ps3 or an Xbox 360. If you like more family friendly games get the wii.
COMPARISONS: They all have good exclusives,they all now have motion gaming.
PS3 advantages: Bluray, Uncharted, a very large selection of games, and free online games.
Xbox 360: HALO, great graphics,a very large selection of games, and a lot of good exclusives.
Wii: Fun for the whole family, Mario, Mario kart, and the best motion controls
Disadvantages
PS3: Long install times for PSN games, high price for original with backwards compatability, and PSN got hacked.
Xbox360: Red ring of death, and XBox live prices.
Wii: bad graphics, not many shooters, and horrible online.
In the end it depends on what you like but if you can't decide between 360 and PS3 rock paper scissors should do the trick.

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

I have to pick Xbox 360 here. The wii has good games but the xbox also has, but than with better graphics. Never really was a playstation guy.

KingMeander
KingMeander
20 posts
Peasant

The choice of games that are exclusive to each console can definitely be a factor in choosing a favourite, but with so many of the major games being released on all three consoles it really just comes down to the individual gamer. I honestly have a very large adversity to the playstation just because I am not a fan of the style of its controller.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i like the wii because u can move to play the game

Then I guess you like the Xbox 360 and PS3 as well?
The first PS3 vote here

That one is great; it's wonderful because it can play PS2 and PS1 games, however, it doesn't have enough memory and the PS3 Slim is overall updated. If Sony was smart then they would create a PS3 Slim that has backwards compatibility. I'm sure that would increase sales because many of us do like to play PS2 and PS1 games, right?
Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

@GhostOfMatrix. Well i do xD.
But for that,i think Sony would acctualy try to remake the games instead of creating a Slim with backwards compatibility,thats what i think cause i havent seen any games that were gonna be remastered or remade for PS3,acctualy ive heard that they are remastering Shadow of The Colossus,my favorite game on PS3.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

In my opinion XBOX and PS3 kill WII since they are far superior in graphics and game play.

aaaaaaaaaacccccccccc
aaaaaaaaaacccccccccc
5 posts
Nomad

+top quality ps3 then xbox then will
-the will should have never made
+xbox has the best Community
-xbox has most of the little kid
+ps3 you go on to the internet
+ps3 is free to play
-peeps on xbox and they are wasting money and i feel bed for them
thats what i think that are + and -
click here

bobface123
bobface123
11 posts
Nomad

i dont care if anyone sayz im a noob just 4 pikkin nintendo but i like wii best cuz NOTHIN BEATS ZELDA OR MARIO!!! and we got the first and possibly for a long time only 3d handheld system with real glasses. It rlly wurks i have it...

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Great exclusive titles for the Xbox 360:

Left for Dead
Mass Effect

Both of those are for PC.
And to be honest, Valve cares about PC way more than Xbox, I wouldn't even consider that close to exclusive.
TheLastGamer
TheLastGamer
204 posts
Nomad

Both of those are for PC.
And to be honest, Valve cares about PC way more than Xbox, I wouldn't even consider that close to exclusive.

True that that's why i switched from console to pc. ill give you an example like TF2 on xbox valve totally pay's no attention to the console but on the pc so many cool events and stuff are coming out PC hands down the best gaming system (if you have the money)
Showing 3571-3585 of 5032