The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473759
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

^ Yep. I play TF2 and Left 4 Dead on PC, but I love console because it's great for racing games and whatnot. I also prefer Battlefield on Xbox because everyone is pro on PC D:

zeldafan24
zeldafan24
13 posts
Nomad

Wii the best it started a revolution of gameing and the WiiU will to. Nintedo revolutionised gameing

DiabloDemon1987
DiabloDemon1987
4 posts
Nomad

PS3 has my vote forever!! all you xbox people say your un-hackable? Well there is no such thing

KazSl
KazSl
5 posts
Nomad

I loved the Wii, the motion controls for FPS games were amazingly fun.
Sadly, they screwed up though. Their online is basically nonexistent, and their graphics are sub-par.

PlayStation Move is what I'm going to try soon, which I hope to be the Wii with HD graphics and better FPS titles. I just can't get over how much fun motion controls are for FPS games.

Xbox 360 is by far my favorite for online play though.
All my friends have 360s so I can easily game with all my friends.

Ultimately I think the best console is dependent on how you use the system. Do you game with friends? Do you want a Blu-ray player?
Do you want an excellent online service? Do you want casual family friendly games?

Each system is Good.
How you use it determines if its Great.

jjsaysrawr
jjsaysrawr
5 posts
Nomad

xbox FTW

5ofspades
5ofspades
5 posts
Nomad

Xbox and Playstation wii is just bad my brother hates it so much he is getting Zekda skyward sword to celebrate the last wii game

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

PlayStation Move is what I'm going to try soon, which I hope to be the Wii with HD graphics

It kind of is, but meh, I prefer sitting down while playing video games. And I'm so used to the controllers already.
wii is just bad

But why? Just because it has PS2 graphics? Some of the games being kid friendly? I don't see why it qualifies as bad because of those things; there are other things you can do on it, and the graphics aren't VERY important. They're good enough, at least they're not graphics where you can't recognize things while playing.
zeakers
zeakers
3 posts
Shepherd

If you actually want to game than xbox is the way to go for the slightly faster internet than PS3 but if not PS3 is the way to go and also if you have more friends on one rather than the other. And we all know that the wii is pretty much just terrible except for classic gamecube games.

jfar
jfar
7 posts
Nomad

I say PS3 Because it has Blu-Ray, Free Online, and it has Uncharted, Infamous, and in my opinion a better controller

Zyph
Zyph
38 posts
Nomad

xbox is better because it has halo

Slayka
Slayka
6 posts
Nomad

This fanboy thread should be shut down :/

jtjackdog
jtjackdog
36 posts
Shepherd

over all my answers have bin dumb right know i think all should win

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Just because it has PS2 graphics?

Psh, you wish, it has gamecube's graphics.

I don't see why it qualifies as bad because of those things; there are other things you can do on it, and the graphics aren't VERY important.

Nope but good hardware and 3rd party support are essential for good games, and it has neither.

They're good enough, at least they're not graphics where you can't recognize things while playing.

The guy's statement may have been vague and terribly phrased, but he never said anything about graphics.
TheFirstCitizen
TheFirstCitizen
11 posts
Nomad

Wii:

Pros: Cheap, good for younger ages, interactive, can play gamecube games.

Cons: Small community, ok graphics, most games are only made for younger ages.

Xbox:

Pros: Large community, good graphics, Halo/Gears of War 2 & 3, base price is cheaper than ps3.

Cons: Pay for online, pay for community items, costs more than ps3 overtime, older than ps3.

Ps3:

Pros: Killzone/Infamous/Uncharted/LittleBigPlanet, good graphics, medium community.

Cons: Can easily be hacked, not a lot of community support, costs less than Xbox over time.

All the stuff off the top of my head.

R0GU3SC0UT
R0GU3SC0UT
10 posts
Nomad

XBOX 360 will always be better than ps3 because it has good games on it and has NEVER EVER BEEN HACKED......... yet

Showing 3586-3600 of 5032