The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473784
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

your rite xbox360 is sooooooo better that ps3 or wii (even though they have SOME good games like ratchet and clank a crack in time: ps3, or super paper mario: wii)

kakashi1234
kakashi1234
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah XBOX360 is better then all (PS,WII etc.) I have XBOX360 and i love it and my favorite game for it is COD of course

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Could be me, but I think fanboys are taking over this thread.

@Fanboys:
Try to actually look through the specifications, pros, cons, etc. of each console instead of blurting out that garbage. In short: If you want free online, blu-ray, controllers that don't require battery changes, a console that'll most likely last longer due to its low failure rate, and you like the exclusive games, go with with PS3. If you enjoy stable online gameplay, the controllers fit in your hands well, you like the exclusive games, then go with the Xbox 360. If you like motion gaming, classic Nintendo games, all the exclusives, like moving around while playing, then go with the Wii. It's very simple. However, from what I've read in specifications the PS3 is the best, but people may not care about that. They probably just want to play certain games, and that's nice, but don't say a console is the best just because it has a few games the others don't.

Jacobninjafire
Jacobninjafire
8 posts
Peasant

i would say wii and xbox360 they have a bunch of games for them that take a long time to beat and you kinda want to keep playing it until you beat whatever game you are playing.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

i would say wii and xbox360 they have a bunch of games for them that take a long time to beat and you kinda want to keep playing it until you beat whatever game you are playing.

Are you implying the PS3 doesn't have games that take long to beat? Because that's what it looks like you're saying...
david1234254
david1234254
16 posts
Peasant

Playstation 3, no doubt. Its an easy choice in my eyes. I mean come on, look at the facts. Its got blu ray, thats much better then an old dvd lol. With all the extra space, better graphics are possible. Sure, X Box can make those graphics, but the can't fit them on there DVD's. Also, community. Your WAY more likely to be called gay on X-Box live then you do at your gay wedding. At least you have some respectable people on PSN. And one last thing, online gaming is free. PS3 takes the cake, with ease.

BloodBladeKill
BloodBladeKill
1 posts
Nomad

To be completely honest I like Xbox-360 and PC both have games I like, the PS3 may have more exclusives, but the Xbox-360 has better exclusives than the PS3 like,gears of war,and fable. The Wii is terrible, the motion bar thing is all screwy too. For me though, the best is the Xbox-360, it has the KINECT!

SeriousCharles28
SeriousCharles28
2 posts
Nomad

PS4 will be logically better than any other consoles. And it comes out soon. Microsoft will have no better ideas.

Newbie9800
Newbie9800
33 posts
Peasant

Xbox for sure. I own all 3. It's well worth the minor $60 a year for Xbox Live.

strangeperson
strangeperson
68 posts
Nomad

Playstation

Wii

THEN Xbox (I can never use the controllers)

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

It's well worth the minor $60 a year for Xbox Live.

Minor?
TBH its not that minor for something you should have already recieved for free.
kingofthedead
kingofthedead
1 posts
Peasant

i like xbox the most because it came up with the avatar thing

JDMD828
JDMD828
5 posts
Nomad

It's kind of a matter of preference. If you are looking for a family console then you should get the Wii. PS3 and XBOX both have exclusive games. PS3 has free online but it got hacked before. Like I said before it depends on what you're looking for.

Lauderdale
Lauderdale
1 posts
Nomad

I say..... PlayStation. Why?
Because PlayStation is better than Wii and Xbox together.

Olintho
Olintho
5 posts
Nomad

Play station is the better !!! I like Playing Call of duty and Playing Fifa 12

Showing 3616-3630 of 5032