The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474134
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

Wii has a better mutiplayer because you don't need to register to play online.

PS3 has better graphics and read movies and Blu-Ray (and has Uncharted,one of the best games ever for me).

Xbox 360 has the Kinect.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 why? Because it has all my favorite game like CoD Black Ops and halo.

PS3 has CoD, too, but not Halo. I see where you're getting at though.

Xbox 360 has the Kinect.

I've always found it to be overrated, and there isn't many games to it's name.
nico123ja
nico123ja
27 posts
Nomad

I prefer PS3 and my favorite game is Call Of Duty Black Ops

BloodFlowing
BloodFlowing
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 Rules!

148725Nicosia
148725Nicosia
32 posts
Nomad

[Ps3- now i have one of these mainly because i prefer it over the Xbox. the playstation can support games aswell as the community wich is much more interactive than xbox. the bonus to this console is that it is easy to figure out and the controller (unlike the xbox one) fits in your hand. it also can connect to media servers is a blu ray player and the latest system update allows 3D viewing!] The xbox controller fits in your hand, whenever I play PS3 the controller is too small, it feels like my hand is all cramped up. I don't know maybe you just have small hands, you know what they say about guys with small hands...LOl JK.

KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

Start reading what you quote and my whole posts, honestly, it's like I'm talking to a child. You quoted NonComfortist's posts saying it's solely because people give out passwords, then I quoted yours and said because they get hacked, and it's possible for them to get hacked. That doesn't imply nor does it mean that logging into an account with a password given to you was hacking.

Dear God, you're ignorant. Go back and re-read your posts instead of trying to force your lies onto us. We saw what you said, and I called you out on it. You're just butthurt because you're wrong, it's ok, most people that are new to the internet, or just young, tend to become upset on occasion. This isn't even a discussion on which console is better anymore, it's just you digging yourself into an even deeper hole with your ignorance and failure to comprehend what others are saying to you. You're really making yourself look stupid, and the internet is no excuse for stupidity.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm going to walk you through this slowly.

NonConformist said:

Other than countless amounts of peoples accounts getting hacked, losing all the microsoft points and information... No clearly your right.

This means they get hacked, as you can see he said "hacked" in his post.

KidIronman said:
That's actually because idiots give out their passwords.

You said this because you don't think they get hacked obviously. Otherwise you wouldn't have quoted NonConformist saying that "it's actually because they give out their passwords".

GhostOfMatrix said:
And they get hacked. It is possible for Xbox Live account to get hacked. Just like it's possible for PSN accounts to get hacked, Facebook, Twitter, Armor Games, etc.

This means I was agreeing with NonConformist that their accounts do get hacked. My post doesn't mean that logging into an account with a password given to you is hacking.

Now, if you can't understand that, then you're just ignoring things and trying to senselessly argue. I don't know if it's because you can't read properly, you're afraid of being wrong on the Internet, or what, but there you go. I simplified it for you.
Pitufo12
Pitufo12
4 posts
Nomad

Best of all is the Xbox 360, because not only has great graphics, but also can play online in any type of Xbox, but in the play and the Wii not only play in 3, and the Wii 360!

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Best of all is the Xbox 360, because not only has great graphics, but also can play online in any type of Xbox, but in the play and the Wii not only play in 3, and the Wii 360!

Erm... What?
I'm not getting this... So you think XBOX is the best because of online play (every console has it)... on every type of Xbox (What?). And please somebody explain me what the **** does mean: in the play and the Wii not only play in 3, and the Wii 360. I am not getting this. Maybe you think combining XBOX 360 and WII would be best?
xXxRDKxXx
xXxRDKxXx
2 posts
Farmer

I vote for Xbox 360 ... and by the way , what the heck is Wii doing here ?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Another thing, just so you don't get easily confused if my previous post was too complicated for you.

You posted this:

Lol, logging in with the password is not hacking.

In response to this post of mine:
And they get hacked. It is possible for Xbox Live account to get hacked. Just like it's possible for PSN accounts to get hacked, Facebook, Twitter, Armor Games, etc.

They don't correlate at all. I never mentioned logging in with a password was hacking, so you're just trying to put words in my mouth. And it didn't imply anything of what you're trying to say. I was trying to get through that Xbox Live accounts are hackable. Since you want to say I'm lying and you know exactly what I said, show me where I said that logging in with a password was hacking. Can't do it? I thought so.

Here's an example of what you're doing:
Person 1: The PSN accounts are hackable.
You: Giving your password to someone isn't hacking!!!
Person 1: I never said it was, so where did you get that from?
You: You implied it!!!
Person 1: Nope, I just said that PSN accounts are hackable.
You: OMG, stop lying!!! I can see what you said!!
Person 1: Learn to read and interpret things correctly.
You: Thinking to self: Hmm, I'm wrong right now, but I can't let people know I'm wrong on the Internet, so let me senselessly argue and attempt to insult him until he quits so I can say I won!!!

It's clear that you're doing this, so just grow up.

I find it funny that you think you know what I meant and you're calling me a liar, when you can't even understand what I said about hacking. None of my posts here ever mentioned logging into an account with a password was hacking. I also find it funny how you're trying to insult me, when in fact those things describe you right now.

Redundant post for those of you who can understand things perfectly fine, but I have to explain things numerous times for some people.

But if you try to argue even more about how "OMG, U SAID THIS EVEN THOUGH U DIdNT!!", then you've proved my point.
KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

Alright, actually try to understand this one, ok?

So basically what he said was that players lose their Microsoft points,the only way for someone to get another players Microsoft points is to log into their account, or scam them out of them. This, is not hacking. So I replied, it is because players give out their passwords. You then said 'and they get hacked.' No. They do not get hacked. Explain to me where in this conversation do they get hacked? Leave out all of your BS, and answer the questions, instead of trying to start new arguments hoping we will forget the original ones.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's still hackable. I'm not saying it's the only way to get their Microsoft points, but it is one way. Yes, there are other means of getting onto their account to take their Microsoft points such as scamming, but hacking is one of them. Just like how PSN accounts were hacked and all their information was able to be seen by the hackers.

Other than countless amounts of peoples accounts getting hacked, losing all the microsoft points and information... No clearly your right.

As in hacking their account, being able to see their password and information. Don't ask me how to do it, but I'm sure it's possible. Just like how you can hack into Facebook accounts. And in his post, if your account is hacked and changed, you can't get your Microsoft points back I believe. But if you are able to get them back if your account has been hacked, then good for them.

But there are two ways to lose your Microsoft points:
1) Someone hacks your account and you lose those points along with your whole account.
2) Someone logs into your account or hacks it and spends them.

I don't know which one you're using, but I've been using number 1 this whole time. With number one they just corrupt your account, and you're not able to get back on it.
KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

Finally, a straightforward answer.
Ok, first I am sure that it is possible to actually hack an Xbox live account, but it is very unlikely and hard to do. The reason I say this is because if it was easy, you would have thousands, if not millions of accounts being compromised. Another reason to why this is hard is because Microsoft is smart enough to encrypt their stored data, ie credit card information, addresses, emails etc. Sony however, had all of their stored data in plain text. Allowing a massive attack to take place very easily. Grats to Anon for that one. Now this particular discussion was originally started with a post stating that Sony's security is low, due to poor financial investment in accounts (such as free internet) and that is why they were attacked and so many accounts were accessed. This has not happened to Microsoft because they have better security. Yes both can get hacked. But when you look at what has happened in the past, Sony is more vulnerable.

SirGene
SirGene
30 posts
Nomad

Xbox-360 pwns the PS3 but i think the Wii comes close 2nd.
Reasons: 360 has Halo and Kinect. Wii has Brawl, Mario kart, House of the dead and Free internet. PS3 has Uncharted and free online but the Xbox is faster, better, revoloutinary, plus i have a friend who had a PS3 and thought it was the best, than he went round a friends and played the 360, he then sold the PS3 for a 360 and thinks it's better, and if £60 went free everybody would leave PS3.
I can say these things because I have all 3

Showing 3961-3975 of 5032