The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474141
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Sgtsk8ter4life
Sgtsk8ter4life
4 posts
Nomad

The Xbox 360 is my favorite system when it comes it, the Wii, and PS3. The only backfire about the Xbox 360 s paying for online membership. The graphic capabilities of the Wii are not even close to the other two systems. When playing games that are major on Xbox on the Wii, half of the details are missing.

KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

And they get hacked.

Lol, logging in with the password is not hacking.
Plue101
Plue101
5 posts
Nomad

wii is still the best your argument is invalid.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Lol, logging in with the password is not hacking.

I never said it was. Learn the definition of "hack".
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

And they get hacked. It is possible for Xbox Live account to get hacked. Just like it's possible for PSN accounts to get hacked, Facebook, Twitter, Armor Games, etc.

Which is entirely different from

a) Hacking directly into the central server

b) stealing sensitive customer account information (including credit card info and passwords, which may or may not work for other websites because people tend to use the same password for everything these days <.&lt which were

c) apparently stored in plaintext, which is such a massive security hole that it's quite frankly unacceptable for a company the size of Sony (or atleast this was the case with the other Sony sites that were hacked, but the fact some people actually lost PSN accounts suggests they weren't secured very well either)

You're free to argue all you want, but the fact remains that the Sony hack is a much bigger deal than some ****** brute-forcing passwords. And just because they CAN be hacked doesn't mean you should get away with lax security.

Not that any of this adds to the discussion of consoles as a whole, given that you guys are only comparing the online services right now.

I still believe anything beyond the discussion of game libraries is just pointless feature bloat for fanboys to have troll- and flamewars over and this thread confirms it.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You're free to argue all you want

There's no use in arguing/discussing/whatever in this thread. At all. It's like running into a concrete wall thinking you can break it down. It's obvious very few people here are open minded on discussion. You really can't take things seriously here because most if not all of it will be ignored. But I admit it's kind of fun messing with the fanboys sometimes.
KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

That's actually because idiots give out their passwords.

And they get hacked. It is possible for Xbox Live account to get hacked.

Actually, you quoted me saying that accounts get hacked by players giving away their passwords, and you said they get hacked. Which is implying that you believe logging in with a password is hacking. We can see what you said, so don't try to lie and say you didn't say it. Learn to internets pl0x.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

And they get hacked. It is possible for Xbox Live account to get hacked.

And. As in, passwort phishing as well as account hacking happens.
psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

You're free to argue all you want

There's no use in arguing/discussing/whatever in this thread. At all. It's like running into a concrete wall thinking you can break it down. It's obvious very few people here are open minded on discussion. You really can't take things seriously here because most if not all of it will be ignored. But I admit it's kind of fun messing with the fanboys sometimes.

Agreed.
148725Nicosia
148725Nicosia
32 posts
Nomad

First of all the playstation's internet got hacked so dont say its better because its free, obviously they should have charged money for it to buy a halfway decent firewall. Secondly Wii and the nintendo series have been repeating the same three games over and over again, Im sure you know which ones im talking about: Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon. While Zelda is still fun Mario is completely repetitive and Pokemon is just becoming completely uncreative, I mean honestly a pokemon ice cream cone. Finally Xbox is backed by an Bill Gates and his Microsoft. While Playstation may have sony, sony still isnt nearly as big as Microsoft is. Overall I pick Xbox.

148725Nicosia
148725Nicosia
32 posts
Nomad

Besides while the playstation people may argue that playstation is better because it can play blueray or whatever I stomp on the face of that argument by saying that I'm paying for a video game player if I want to watch BlueRay I'll buy one of those.

148725Nicosia
148725Nicosia
32 posts
Nomad

And to the people who are just posting things about how the people arguing are trolls and fanboys you should stop because we are actually arguing about it while you sit there wasting space and posting things because you dont have the guts to actually argue about something other than continuing something that someone else started. The reason why you keep repeating what the first person said is because you dont have the intelectual capability of producing an orgiginal and beneficial argument.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Actually, you quoted me saying that accounts get hacked by players giving away their passwords, and you said they get hacked. Which is implying that you believe logging in with a password is hacking.

Start reading what you quote and my whole posts, honestly, it's like I'm talking to a child. You quoted NonComfortist's posts saying it's solely because people give out passwords, then I quoted yours and said because they get hacked, and it's possible for them to get hacked. That doesn't imply nor does it mean that logging into an account with a password given to you was hacking.
And to the people who are just posting things about how the people arguing are trolls and fanboys you should stop because we are actually arguing about it while you sit there wasting space and posting things because you dont have the guts to actually argue about something other than continuing something that someone else started. The reason why you keep repeating what the first person said is because you dont have the intelectual capability of producing an orgiginal and beneficial argument.

You must be new here.
retrorazz
retrorazz
1 posts
Nomad

Kay personally i have a lot to say LOL

Wii- the wii i dont think really comes into it its a differant console all together. it does have good features and bad like most consoles but i think this is more of a family console than youre lone gamer

Ps3- now i have one of these mainly because i prefer it over the Xbox. the playstation can support games aswell as the community wich is much more interactive than xbox. the bonus to this console is that it is easy to figure out and the controller (unlike the xbox one) fits in your hand. it also can connect to media servers is a blu ray player and the latest system update allows 3D viewing!

Xbox- this is a good console i dont have one but ive played it. its not as ccapable as the ps3 but it has alot more gamers its cheaper and comes in a range of designs. i dont think though the dashboard is too good and if im honest it has better racing games

Jus sayin hahaha

ichigo1010
ichigo1010
7 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 why? Because it has all my favorite game like CoD Black Ops and halo.

Showing 3946-3960 of 5032