The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474184
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

^I had a similar experience with the PS3 and XBox. I used to love Sony and Playstations/PSP's, but when my brother got an Xbox I found out how much better it was.

MattHatter7
MattHatter7
6 posts
Nomad

I thought by hacking we were talking about actually breaking into the servers, and compromising large amounts of data... If you let someone hack an individual account that's on your own accord not Mcrosoft/Sony's. And Ghost, I don't understand you. You clearly say something, and then later take it back, and say that you never said it. And then when someone quotes you and calls you out on it, you just say that it wasn't in context when it clearly was. You look like the ignorant one, thus justifying that PS3 fanboys are ignorant. And whoever said, "that's one more hacking than the xbox had", Xbox has never got hacked, that's the point xD and nonconformist, you are arguing which corporation is in it for the money, saying Xbox is because of live... it costs money to keep servers maintained, a reason why companies don't like making PS3 games online because they have no support for their servers... and you're saying this in defense of a company that is very stingy with Blu-Ray...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Show me exactly where I did that. I've stuck by my original points every time I post them.

KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

^Go read, hmm, I dunno, the last 4 pages of this thread?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Where did I ever take away what I said? Nowhere. I stuck by my "Xbox Live accounts are hackable" point throughout what I've been posting, trying to explain to you that it's possible for them to get hacked. I never said "oh, they're not hackable" or anything else, so I have no idea where you two are getting this from.

And I still find it funny how you two continuously try to put words in other people's mouths as if you know what they're trying to say when you can't even understand.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Just to help you guys better understand something to possibly help you in the future when you need it if you're discussing something else, and because I feel it's right to help you two try to understand:

If you let someone hack an individual account that's on your own accord not Mcrosoft/Sony's.

You don't "let" someone hack you, that's not how it works. Just saying.
And Ghost, I don't understand you. You clearly say something, and then later take it back, and say that you never said it. And then when someone quotes you and calls you out on it, you just say that it wasn't in context when it clearly was.

GhostOfMatrix: Accounts are able to get hacked.
KidIronman: Logging in with a password is not hacking.
GhostOfMatrix: I didn't say that it was.
KidIronman: You clearly did, because I can see it and you are a liar!
GhostOfMatrix: Show me where.
KidIronman: I can't.

- I never took anything I said back. If I did in your eyes, then quote my post and show me the page, otherwise learn to discuss things properly.
- I got called out on what? On something that I didn't say nor I implied? Oh, yeah, makes sense. "I call Matt out because he's a PS3 fanboy! Even though he prefers the Xbox 360!"

Important tip:
- Read things carefully and think about it for however long it'll take you to understand it, instead of skimming and posting whatever dribble comes to mind.

Do. You. Understand. Yet? It's not difficult, you guys.

It's like I'm trying to explain something that is simple to high schoolers to a kindergartener. No wait, it's exactly like that.
You look like the ignorant one, thus justifying that PS3 fanboys are ignorant.

Really? I guess ignorance is using common sense nowadays. I wasn't aware that thinking things are ABLE to get hacked was ignorant. No, saying IT'S DEFINITELY going to get hacked everyday is ignorant, but I guess in whatever world you're in it's the other way around.

And yeah, that's hilarious, "one person likes one system a lot and if they're wrong once it makes all the people who like that system wrong". Way to generalize, bud. "KidIronman and Matt like the Xbox 360 a lot, and they argue senselessly and ignore what people say in a discussion, so that makes all people who prefer the Xbox 360 like that". Nice job.

Hilarious.
devilboy342
devilboy342
13 posts
Nomad

ps3 all the way it is bluray and free online so it may cost more but costs less in the long run,cause i dont have to keep paying for online like the 360

mordykai
mordykai
10 posts
Nomad

i'd say x-box 360 but Wii play different games like mariokart, super Mario galaxy, super paper Mario but x-box 360 has better graficts and ps3 plain suck

Ninjapirate1234
Ninjapirate1234
28 posts
Blacksmith

I played most of them and I like them all

happyjoe
happyjoe
8 posts
Nomad

wii is my favorite
its got good games (I don't know why people are saying they suck all you need is a attention span and like good story lines instead of mindless FPS games like COD)
it might not have a great online gut I don't like online playing with retards talking trash it gets really annoying.
a lot of people are saying that it makes you have to be active and that is 90% wrong I play most of the games I have sitting down.

my 2nd favorite would have to be PS3 I don't own one but my friend does.
when I go look at the games at the store I go to xbox and PS3 seem to have the same games so PS3 have caught up to xbox in game verity.
the online is nice (but you get to listen to the retards talk trash)
its got a blu-ray player so its a great console for people that like movies.

Xbox is last because it just falls short to the other 2.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

(but you get to listen to the retards talk trash)

The beauty of the mute button/ignoring people.

all you need is a attention span and like good story lines instead of mindless FPS games like COD)

I somewhat take offense to that. I enjoyed the MW3 storyline.

I played most of them and I like them all

There is only three up for debate. So you played 2 out of three?
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I don't get how people can do that. I stick with the PS3 my whole life.

The beauty of the mute button/ignoring people.

You don't like listening to other d-bags trash talk eachother out?

I somewhat take offense to that. I enjoyed the MW3 storyline.

Yeah, but most people just pay attention to the killing and stuff.
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

You don't like listening to other d-bags trash talk eachother out?

I know i do

I don't get how people can do that. I stick with the PS3 my whole life.

I've played all the three, PS3 is actually better if you pay attention to graphics in games like Assassin's Creed Revelations and Uncharted 3, weird, i have a Xbox and i like PS3 better, but nah, i like the background of the Xbox DashBoard better :P
HGFarkas
HGFarkas
1 posts
Nomad

Wooow, i Have xbox slime. Cool, very cool.

Ch4s3r
Ch4s3r
3 posts
Nomad

Sorry to say this, but wii is the lamest...With Xbox's kinect and PS' move it becomes something that you keep in your house but don't use anymore...I have an xbox and its awesome...the exclusives are great, the gameplay and graphics are superb...

Showing 3976-3990 of 5032