The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474219
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
aliemami488
aliemami488
2 posts
Nomad

playstation!!! xbox is way to complicated and expensive, we wont even bother with wii but srsly my friend has an xbox and it gets soo awkward when our other xbox fan friend talks about xbox cos we have both seen playstation is way better.

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

xbox is way to complicated and expensive

Hmm? Don´t know how much Xbox costs in your coutry, but over here Ps3 costs still about 50 dollars more than Xbox. When they were launched PS3 was almost twice as expensive.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

But I think Xbox is better anyway

Could you and the rest of the Xbox fans on this thread provide valid reasons please. I'm tired of seeing reasons involving controllers, game quality(it's basically the same, depends on the TV and game), and such.

new black xbox with a switch on button, easy to press is just simply awesome.

Wait, are you praising a button that turns it on? PS3 has this too. I must be missing something.
eboy11
eboy11
7 posts
Nomad

Wii is sucks. XBOX is really fun But PS3 kicks but

NalaKing
NalaKing
1 posts
Peasant

i'm afraid i will choose PC

Svervegia_Rulex
Svervegia_Rulex
4 posts
Blacksmith

ps3!!

nomoreheroes23
nomoreheroes23
75 posts
Nomad

Hmm.....wii is a completely different gaming console than XboX in every sort of way.But betveen Xbox and PS3,and the number of all sort of gadgets and multiple applications,I have to choose Xbox 360.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Hmm.....wii is a completely different gaming console than XboX in every sort of way

I agree, Wii isn't for legit gamers. A legit gamer would play Skyrim, Madden, CoD, etc.

But betveen Xbox and PS3,and the number of all sort of gadgets and multiple applications,I have to choose Xbox 360.

I understand that Xbox has more add-ons, but doesn't it still get you mad that you have to pay for online play.

That's the main reason I love PS3.
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

And now i'm angry at my XBOX, i can't play almost any new game which has come out, because i have to update my Xbox, and to update, i have to Sign into Xbox Live, but if i have to sign into Xbox Live it will update first, and because of that, my Xbox has crashed twice!

Bullet4MyValentine
Bullet4MyValentine
10 posts
Nomad

I cannot really say which game system is best so i will list some benefits and draw backs:

Xbox 360: you must pay to play online and talk in a party, but if you do have this (thisis Xbox Live Gold or Gold for short) then you experience some of the best games ever. The Halo series, CoD series, not mention that you can buy games or personalize your Xbox dashboard by buying and using Microsoft points. I do own an Xbox 360

PlayStation 3: From what I have heard you can play online without buy a sort-of gold membership. I cannot say much about this system because i do not own one.

Wii: In my opinion one of the worst game systems of all due to the fact of horrible graphics, and games that quickly become boring because of things like controller failure i.e. battery runs out the sensor bar not "reading" the controller among other things. The only reason I have this is because it was a Christmas gift and it can play Game Cube games. The Game Cube games were, are, and will be amazing.

SkynoDyno
SkynoDyno
3 posts
Nomad

I have played all three, and i have to go with the ps3

nico123ja
nico123ja
27 posts
Nomad

1.PS3
2.XBOX360
3.WII
they are in my favorite order but my favorite game is Call of Duty Black Ops

Svervegia_Rulex
Svervegia_Rulex
4 posts
Blacksmith

need for speed most wanted for ps2..!the best

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

need for speed most wanted for ps2..!the best

Sorry but this is topic for console wars (7th gen)
Arbitress
Arbitress
10 posts
Nomad

I think Xbox 360 has the best options for first-person shooter games, but I haven't played too much Ps3, so not sure. There isn't alot of gaming time that wii can offer before the players get bored.

Showing 4006-4020 of 5032