The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474249
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Airattack27
Airattack27
13 posts
Nomad

I dunno which is best, I just know that the wii has many more games for 6 year olds than the xbox and ps3, and vice versa. I like all. People probably say that the wii is bad because they don't have any good wii games. If you have games like super smash, it's awesome. It is also awesome to play games where you slash around with a sword. Kinect vs wii: I think the kinect is an extreme copy, and that you should stick with the original thing.

Shadow6421
Shadow6421
22 posts
Nomad

I am going to chose Xbox 360 as the leader of the renown battle Xbox vs Wii Vs PS3.
The reason why i choose Xbox 360 is the large number of demonstrations where the this console had an advantage about the graphics and the frames per second as well.
The PS3 has the unique options like 3D or the Blu-ray,even so it seems that in games it doesn`t have a big impact.The 3D could be brought in the future to Xbox with most probably just an update,or maybe i`m just stupid.
Now about he gameplay style.We can`t compare the Xbox 360 and PS3 with the Wii so i will introduce the Kinect and the Play Station Move in my review.
The Wii introduced a new way to play,your body being a part of the controller,your character moving as you.In time the PSM was invented,a far more advanced character controller,where you can see a drasticaly increase moving dinamics.
After that the Kinect appeared,it created the notion about us being the controller.But the kinect was dissapointing in some of the points of view: the moving dinamics,the kinect can easly lose your body moves,the frames per seconds,etc. Even if the Windows Corp. said that they will make an update over the kinect,that will reduce he lag,and an new resolution which will enchant the movie tracking.
But even so i`m not really convinced.

As for consoles : The Xbox 360 has an edge over his opponents
The PS3 is on the second place even with his unique attributes
The Wii is now placed on the final spot.

At least this is my opinion.

With Respect,
Shadow6412

idontlikeyou
idontlikeyou
41 posts
Nomad

I just love the PS3 because they have games for everyone and its true. They have E games E10 plus T and M. I personally don't play the M games, but I have seen others play them.

HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

If I have an Xbox360 and my girlfriend has a ps3 and my 2 best friends have ps3 should I get a ps3?

Jasontheduke
Jasontheduke
12 posts
Nomad

i have all three systems but i think ps3 is the best.Its better than xbox because u can play online without paying. Its better that wii because u can get the Playstation move for the ps3 and its the same as the wii

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

I just love the PS3 because they have games for everyone and its true. They have E games E10 plus T and M. I personally don't play the M games, but I have seen others play them.

So does Xbox...
PS3 and Xbox have mostly the same games, with a few exclusives. I personally prefer Xbox's exclusives, but most of the games I enjoy are on both consoles.
megamushroom1000
megamushroom1000
6 posts
Nomad

I've all console and I think that evryone is better than the other in something but for me XBOX 360 is the best because have more things better than others console.

projectkill
projectkill
7 posts
Nomad

i think nintendo did a great job with the wii, but it isnt that good. i like the xbox 360 because of the awesome games like halo reach and such, but i personally like ps3 better because it has so much to offer. it has free online play, so it already pwnd xbox live, it has some motion control so it already has what wii had, and even though halo cant be beat, there are some amazing games for the ps3 that blow 360 out of the water.

Misanthropic
Misanthropic
16 posts
Nomad

Ps3 all the way, the games that introduce ps3 i.e Killzone, Uncharted, Little big planet. It's so much fun. Forget about individual gaming. With 360, I don't see much except from war games, which is okay if your a first shooter person... the online and the safety of 360 is better than ps3, but who would pay £40? I think this is where xbox is wrong. PC gaming is better with graphics also... with wii it created the first thing to gaming - moving around. The 360 developed this idea to kinect, yeah brilliant but you're paying near the console just to get one,a nd with ps3 move... not the best thing in the world. So wii gets that vote. All in all. PS3

bebere
bebere
20 posts
Nomad

ps3 because it can play blu-ray and it has little big planet which is really awesome. I dont have an xbox 360 so i have no clue what to say about it and i have a wii but nah... but im looking forward to the Wii U

killerplayah
killerplayah
7 posts
Nomad

x box live has never been hacked and is much better as it does not lose connection easily

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

x box live has never been hacked and is much better as it does not lose connection easily

Lose connection easily? What are you talking about?
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Xbox live gets hacked all the time.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

x box live has never been hacked and is much better

Xbox Live gets hacked all the time, the difference is that it can't be hacked on a grand scale because Xbox Live uses hosts and multiple servers therefore, only a little can be done at a time through hacking on Live. PSN uses a central
server, probably to save writing code for host migration.
It can be faster and more secure but, the whole system can be hacked at once, giving one full control of PSN.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

x box live has never been hacked and is much better

As noted several times before, yes it does. PS3 is now getting ambushed with hate because of the PSN Hacking. That was one big hack. Xbox has smaller hacks every week.
Showing 4036-4050 of 5032