ForumsThe Tavern[necro] 2012: Fact or Fiction?

78 14651
buzzmerin
buzzmerin
227 posts
Nomad

The next in my fact or fiction series. 2012, the supposed end of the world. What is your opinion on it?

• 78 Replies
Perslos
Perslos
353 posts
Nomad

We don't know if it's fact or fiction yet...

So, how do we answer it?

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

There's already many topics made on this in the world events section, lol go there if you want people's opinions.

peaceman1
peaceman1
248 posts
Nomad

lol why do people have to be mean about repost they should erase all polls each year

its kinda real and fake i dont think the world will end but something mite reduce the human race -.-

quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

I don't think it is true, I believe in what the bible says

but something mite reduce the human race -.-

i think that might happen
theawesomeclint
theawesomeclint
78 posts
Nomad

ill say fiction, don't mean to offend anybody but i think most religions are just silly

Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

How did this "2012 apocalypse" reach global proportions? It obviously isn't going to happen.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

It will not happen. My opinion is that the 2012 end of the world is pure fiction.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I wish it would happen I mean people are complaining about it enough it might as well happen, people just need to wait and be patient.

If the world ends, it ends, if not, then congratulations, you've sat there for the past 5 years worrying over nothing [like car and life insurance, sometimes =o].

That's my opinion =P.
[quote]How did this "2012 apocalypse" reach global proportions?
The Media, making a big deal about things, again. Like the Swine Flu...

rapidshot
rapidshot
21 posts
Nomad

hmm i wonder if this will happen. -remembers y2k-

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

The end of the world is overrated. It would be basically the end of the earth as we know it. We cannot eradicate life. The Human race is to smart to die, like the dinosaurs. Many would die, but I am certain that there is some sort of military project to protect the human race (not the people, just a small fraction).

Anyway.... If the world does end, I'll live my last 2 odd years like I have never lived before.

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

it definatly wont happen its like when they tested that large hadron collider and everyone ran around like a headless chickens screaming were all gona die.

isnt it based on the mayan calender or something, doesnt that mean since my school year callender is ending this year that were all gona die?? its really quite ridiculous

MonsterBox
MonsterBox
232 posts
Nomad

FICTION the word is just a few billion years old why would god want to end it now?

Grandslam
Grandslam
144 posts
Nomad

Fiction. The mayans just ran out of ink.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

No, this will not happen. How the heck would they see the future?

Therefore, Fiction.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

the human species uses its gift of intelect in the wrong ways, basically killing ther planet so we arent stupid, but we arent to good at choosing either... well most people arent.

on topic....

2012 was predicted by some bullshit calender by some stupid race years ago, at first i laughed at this thought.
then i saw a commercial telling me that the goverment created a bomb shelter or somthing cuz the scientists predicted a solar ray happening in 2012....

here's the stupid thing, the rays will penetrate miles into the earths crust so we are basically going on the word of scientists who really know NOTHING about our solar system.

in summerization...

theres a 50% chance that we are all screwed in 2012.

Showing 1-15 of 78