ForumsThe Tavern[necro] 2012: Fact or Fiction?

78 14649
buzzmerin
buzzmerin
227 posts
Nomad

The next in my fact or fiction series. 2012, the supposed end of the world. What is your opinion on it?

• 78 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

According to NASA 2012 is not the end of the world, the planets aligning never did anything bad, The Mayans are bluffing...

SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

We have too many of these.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

The end of the world is overrated. It would be basically the end of the earth as we know it. We cannot eradicate life. The Human race is to smart to die, like the dinosaurs. Many would die, but I am certain that there is some sort of military project to protect the human race (not the people, just a small fraction)

ill be going to hell instand, thank you very much.
MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! to many of these AAAAHAHAHAHA!

On topic post:its just a pile of crap,See it seems like this happens every 4 years.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Its a Fact that 2012 will not happen so yes its a fictionis type of tail

cenation
cenation
96 posts
Nomad

It will not happen because that is pure crap.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Only time will tell.

Didn't some people say that the world would end a few years ago? I don't think the end of the world 2012 is going to happen.

CharlieD
CharlieD
60 posts
Nomad

Fact: 2012 will happen
Fiction: The world will end during the year of 2012.

ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

It's proven by NASA that it will not be the end of the world in 2012. But sooner or later, earth will die.

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

It's funny how were slightly believing dead people.. and plz dont harass me cuz I dont know much about 2012 or anything on that topic

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

if the world were to end it would have ended by now... anyhowwe have million or even billions of years before the world ends ... cause the sun burns out in 5 billion years or so

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

well anyway The world going to end in 2012 LOAD OF CRAP!

marioman327
marioman327
290 posts
Nomad

The world will not end. Has anybody even thought that the reason the Mayan calendar ends on that date is maybe because they got tired? Think if you lived thousands of years ago, would you want to chisel away all the way to the year 2012? That would've been a very long time away for them, and I'm sure they saw no point in keeping it going.

fun204
fun204
32 posts
Nomad

fiction

Pau11Wa11
Pau11Wa11
527 posts
Nomad

we dont know when it will happen, only God knows

Showing 46-60 of 78