ForumsThe Tavern[necro] 2012: Fact or Fiction?

78 14648
buzzmerin
buzzmerin
227 posts
Nomad

The next in my fact or fiction series. 2012, the supposed end of the world. What is your opinion on it?

• 78 Replies
St1cKyH4nd
St1cKyH4nd
114 posts
Nomad

in my opinion its totally bull, we can barely tell what the weather will be like in a week or two so how could we possibley know when or how the world will end,

PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

learn to read past the incorrectly spelled word.. theres a clear "Lol" meaning it was a little joke.

Poor grammar is no laughing matter.

please don't spam

I'm not spamming, I'm simply helping a fellow member with his orthographical errors.

Why would the maiyans even prdeict somthing like this, it's like, their tormenting the future, Lol.

Because, they really believed it would end, and one day, the world WILL end. They weren't being pessimists, they were being realists. Also, *They're.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

learn to stop spamming please.

anywayz i would rather NOT know when the world is supossedly going to end, it would cause massive panic.

remember Y2K?

a crock, thats all :P

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

again, nobody cares what trolls think.

in the end im sure it will just be a crock.

PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

learn to stop spamming please.

Learn to differentiate between helpful posts and spam please.

remember Y2K?

What DP said. It may have made a few glitches in the code but nothing serious. Also there was apparently a huge virus that was to be set loose.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

bleh, a huge virus would sure be heck. to many things depend on computers nowadays. like trolls.

PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

What was the virus supposed to do? Blow computer up?
Even the virus was probably retarded as hell.

Shut down computers and steal a ton of like top secret information or something. Don't quote me on that.

bleh, a huge virus would sure be heck. to many things depend on computers nowadays. like trolls.

Would you please stop instigating fights or I will have to have a word with a mod about you.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

well yea, but then you could easily be tracked, and arrested.

oh noes, we are leading this thread off topic again.

i guess i have no other input then i don't beleive it.

soz enough posting here >.<

Nightfox44
Nightfox44
192 posts
Nomad

Would you please stop instigating fights or I will have to have a word with a mod about you.

dude chill hes just stateing the obvious.
1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

I am getting tired of this 2012 stuff.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I say it happening.

JK1 out peace:T

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

1012 is just something made up by "the man" He's just trying to scare us. Life is controlled by "the man" and he always keeps us down. We need not listen to his foolishness and heed it no thought. "the man" will not scare us.

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

Bull sh!t. Thats what I think of the 2012 rumor

angelos6
angelos6
104 posts
Farmer

There was an older prediction too,some years before,so it's not true again

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

I don't really knwo and I don' really care. If he world ends then tough deal with it. If not then go f*** yourselfs. Don't pught about i just excep what happens is going to happen. If you can stop it by all means go ahead and try.
Now look sorry if I sound mean im sorry im getting tired of everyone saying that the world is going to end because of a movie. So really just because the world ends in a movie dosent mean that suddenly scientis are right abou the world ending people.

Showing 31-45 of 78