ForumsThe Tavern[necro] 2012: Fact or Fiction?

78 14650
buzzmerin
buzzmerin
227 posts
Nomad

The next in my fact or fiction series. 2012, the supposed end of the world. What is your opinion on it?

• 78 Replies
sporex
sporex
1,730 posts
Nomad

How the heck would they see the future?

Astrology.

I hope I'm wrong and right about my opinion.

The Mayans predicted the world will end in 2012 'cause their 'freakin calender ended. Blah, blah, blah.... A gigantic asteroid the size of Mt. Everest will crash into Earth.... Yeah, I hope I'm wrong and right at the same time.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

our scientsist predicted a solar flare, and the mayians predicted an asteroid...

make that a 25% chance that we are all screwed.

sporex
sporex
1,730 posts
Nomad

Though, if the end of the world is really going to happen, that would be... We'd have to live underground and in caves. :P

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

yea i would rather die under ground then up on the top.

either way we all die.

make that a 20% chance of being screwed.

buzzmerin
buzzmerin
227 posts
Nomad

check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57AXJ00RmR0

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

2012: fact
Apocolypse theories: false and ridiculous

Rysin
Rysin
543 posts
Nomad

I have alot of things I could say, but it might kill me. (I'm dead serious, I know things I shouldn't know)

Osmar38
Osmar38
180 posts
Blacksmith

It could be the end of the world, we dont know, but im not sure of it, i think the world will "change" but not destroyed

TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

Well seeing as how it has already happened we can definitely classify it as a fact. Oh wait...

playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

lol,theres a faster way to end the world,start all upcoming wars at once,like gemcraft starting all waves at once lol

hellbrokenloos
hellbrokenloos
142 posts
Nomad

it's false yhe mayans sed that it will end in 2012 but they dided when we i mean the white men descovered their world spreadind desease so i don't eaven think it will end in 2012

EpiKc
EpiKc
244 posts
Nomad

If it was fact then you would see a red star in your sky by now. So it's fiction, for sure!

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

It might be real, but they predicted somthign totally un-possible Lol

PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

It might be real, but they predicted somthign totally un-possible Lol

*Impossible. Why on earth would it be hyphenated?
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

learn to read past the incorrectly spelled word.. theres a clear "Lol" meaning it was a little joke.

please don't spam

kthx.

P.S. Why would the maiyans even prdeict somthing like this, it's like, their tormenting the future, Lol.

Showing 16-30 of 78