ForumsThe TavernRegular's Lounge II

151 21536
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Before we get started, I'd like to say one thing: IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! Yes, my hiatus from Armor Games was a bit lengthy, but when I look back on it, I really needed to get away for AG for a while. But don't get me wrong, I was still playing TONS of games on the site, but my duties as a forum poster and an avid reviewer were put on hold. With that being said, thanks for making the original "Regular's Lounge" such a big success, even while I was gone. However, I feel that the time has come to start fresh, in order to avoid intimidation. After all, 20 pages is enough.

With that being said, here are the rules:

This thread is for non-serious discussion for people who are devoted to Armor Games and make a point to come here often. There's no rules to how many Armor Points you need or how many posts, it's just about being a Flash Gamer and wanting to chat with others. I do ask, however, that you follow these rules as well as the TOS that Armor Games requires.

1. No Flaming (Remand Kind!)
2. No Asking For Help/Support.
3. Don't curse more than acceptable.
4. Respect all modserators/admins if they post.
5. No page stretching, random bumps, or posts with little to no point.
6. HAVE FUN!

Reminder: Just because we all play Flash games doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be discussed in this thread. This is more of a "lounge" (as the name suggest) and all topics are welcome. If more than one topic is being discussed at once, feel free to post a "RE: Topic X" header in bold. It's entirely optional, but it will help to make a cleaner thread.

• 151 Replies
Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

Well Tydus, me being a relativly new member(3 months) but avid f.gamer, thax for some ground rules. Second, I would like to know if anyone has any problems with there emulators, if u have em, because mine slowed my comp down to 1987 Vendex(my first 1 DOS only!) speed when it wasn't running with no viruses. Any suggestions?

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Hey Ichibon! It's nice to see new people joining in on Armor Games and the forum. What were you running an emulator for? I personally don't have much experience with them, other than running SNES9X for a while. You may want to try Google.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I am going to perform a skit in front of my entire school.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Sweet a REGULERS LOUNGE 2!!! Ahhhh I remember the first one....(Ihope this one is better) So What the "word" on AG now?

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

RE: Skits

That's awesome, what kind of skit? I personally don't like anything but comedy, but hey, that's just one person's opinion. Care to tell us more?

RE: Regular's Lounge II

Yeah, I'm glad to see it back too. We've already seen a few new guys come into the thread, and I hope they stick around. I'm going to have to do some create thinking to try to get more people to com

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

A skit eh.....Well I know I couldn't do it... And if it's nfront of a whole school then you have my blessings child. XD but really that would su/ck because if it were my school half of em would fall asleep.

Re: Tydus ya I am glad your back, also the first one rocked...But when you left it sort of just fell and went away, then came back for a day or two then went away again.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Aww, that's too bad. I really hope this one will be around for a while.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Well we'll try to make this one a more sucessful topic then the first one. Also about the skit thing, what is it about? Also, why do you have to do it? Is it for a project, are you just wanting to do it, why are you doing it?

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Well, I just had to dig this topic out of Page 3. PLEASE, if you see it dropping, try to contribute to the conversation.

With that being said, I just finished my review of Light Cut. That game was amazing!

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

What is this topic for?Tydus.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

It's for discussion between the regulars on the Armor Games Forum. Please refer to the first post, and if you can find it, the original thread.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Oh would I be aloud talk in this?

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

I guess anyone is able to post here...

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

They are.... It's like a thread where almost anything goes but the rules are still in play. JUST READ THE FRIST POST!

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Ok thanks lil_gansta_blaze

Showing 1-15 of 151