ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89792
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

There are four castles. Count them again. At least, if they all count as trick castles...

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Actually, only three qualifying castles were submitted. It's not enough! Sigh...

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Im here at last! Hope this gets more popular like our first one was when we first started it.

An idea I have for a prize is once you win 2 categories you win a merit, or if possible, some AP. I say 2 so that this contest will last for longer and so charles and castlenovice and singid dont get 50 merits each...(they only get 25 =P )

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

An idea I have for a prize is once you win 2 categories you win a merit

They don't have to be in a row, do they? Because then, nobody would get any merits...
singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

They don't have to be in a row, do they? Because then, nobody would get any merits...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Hahahahaha....ha...

Funny....

Charles has won... *thinks back* 3 times 2 in a row, if my memory serves me correct.
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

2 knights 1 shot

super easy. try and do it in one shot. yes its a trick castle.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Actually, only three qualifying castles were submitted.

Mine was one of them, right?

try and do it in one shot.

Yes, I did it. Is there a way to do it without using bombs?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Another RPG? Let's not think about the past where you went ahead and ditched them all...And artistic help as in what? Let's bring this conversation to our profiles, mkay?

I believe it's impossible to take it to our profiles.
I'm working on a less complicated one...

Papi, what does it have to be to "qualify"
charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Another example Firetail
Trick Castle Demonstration

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

An idea I have for a prize is once you win 2 categories you win a merit, or if possible, some AP. I say 2 so that this contest will last for longer and so charles and castlenovice and singid dont get 50 merits each...(they only get 25 =P )

That'll make it too easy to get a merit don't you think? I would much prefer the prize to be AP then merits. Like 20 AP every time you get first place. Maybe we could ask if that's possible.

super easy. try and do it in one shot. yes its a trick castle.

Hmmm...yes, but the whole killing the knight part is kinda redundant to me.

Mine was one of them, right?

Yes, yes it was. I think.

I believe it's impossible to take it to our profiles.

Why is it impossible?

Papi, what does it have to be to "qualify"

Well it has to follow all the rules, and have atleast some relevance to the category.

Trick Castle Demonstration

Nice, is that an entry or is it just an example for firetail?
charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Demonstration Mr. Papi...
That whole thing took me about 35 minutes, 10 to build the design and 25 realigning everything over and over to make it work. You know how it goes Mr. Papi, your good at this stuff too, just dont get to see it anymore.

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

You know how it goes Mr. Papi, your good at this stuff too, just dont get to see it anymore.

I lost you at this part. What exactly does that mean?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

How is that a trick castle lol?
Got it in one shot =D

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I don't wanna try yours after what Ernie said...o.o

not fair, now i cant win
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

not fair, now i cant win

Okay, first of all, your entry wasn't a trick castle. It's just a spam of people. Secondly and lastly, you didn't have a chance to win since you didn't submit a qualifying castle. Now how about you go back to the drawing board and make something that qualifies. Then we'll see...
Showing 46-60 of 622