ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89794
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I still don't get what a trick castle is. Is it something to do with the falling piece of wood in charles' demonstration?

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

I still don't get what a trick castle is. Is it something to do with the falling piece of wood in charles' demonstration?

Wait, why does it even matter, you aren't judging this one...o.O
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, alright xD
Just curious.
PP, I need artistic help, get on the chat!

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

No they wouldnt have to be in a row.

And It would be nice if we could just give them AP....

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Firetail madness, just know that not every castle is for knocking down. Some, like most of mine are just to see what someone could come up with or make happen. To see what someone has made. Instead of throwing just push the right arrow to see what they did. I usually do that to see where the weak spot on the castle is anyway. Trick castle is making someone do a back flip, Like Papi said. Maybe they do a flip and they don't die, and the flip causes blocks (dominoes) to fall one at a time and they hit a small castle that a King is in, and it falls. That would be a Trick castle. We call just about everything castles, and a lot of them look nothing like a castle. Try making something like that. See how long it takes to get right and how much thought goes into it. I'm telling you, there are several in here that are very ingenious and creative.

Sorry so long, your comments are closed!!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Firetail madness, just know that not every castle is for knocking down. Some, like most of mine are just to see what someone could come up with or make happen. To see what someone has made. Instead of throwing just push the right arrow to see what they did. I usually do that to see where the weak spot on the castle is anyway. Trick castle is making someone do a back flip, Like Papi said. Maybe they do a flip and they don't die, and the flip causes blocks (dominoes) to fall one at a time and they hit a small castle that a King is in, and it falls. That would be a Trick castle. We call just about everything castles, and a lot of them look nothing like a castle. Try making something like that. See how long it takes to get right and how much thought goes into it. I'm telling you, there are several in here that are very ingenious and creative.

I sort of understood all that =|
But, okay, so you don't really have to shoot?
charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Ok sometimes you have to shoot, like in this one:Extremem Dominoes #2.5

Fire one single small bomb at the base of the IRON structure. In this one you might have to wait about 20 seconds or so before you fire because it is so laggy.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Trick Castles need instructions, lol?

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Ugh. These trick castles are so confusing . . .

If I elaborated This king drop-kicking the lady would it count as a trick castle?

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

I will be gone for a while. Good luck everyone!

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

PP, I need artistic help, get on the chat!

What chat?

And It would be nice if we could just give them AP....

It would be wonderful, marvelous, and fantabulous! Maybe you should ask Zophia or somebody.

Trick Castles need instructions, lol?

Only sometimes.

If I elaborated This king drop-kicking the lady would it count as a trick castle?

Not really...try to add more tricks and make it more elaborate. =D
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

What chat?

*points to my profile's about*

Only sometimes.

How long is this contest?
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

*points to my profile's about*

Oh...that one...

How long is this contest?

Well, tomorrow is the last day for submitting. Which obviously means that judging is on Wednesday.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Oh...that one...

Well, tomorrow is the last day for submitting. Which obviously means that judging is on Wednesday.

Thing needs more popularity.
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Thing needs more popularity.

Well that's kinda obvious. What we need is some sort of prize, something that will attract more people; to give them a reason to spend time making a castle.
Showing 61-75 of 622