The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89815
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

I cant think of anything to add or suggest!

My advice to you is to make more castles! The more you make the better they get!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, but I had to fit them under that specific category...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

This was my first ever castle. Nothing special, just a castle that needed crushing.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I never made a castle for fun reasons, I just made one this time because I was bored...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This will be my final entry.

Unsupported Isle

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

I just got back from the most boring 6 hours of my life....

Failing Isle/Unsupported Isle: Erm, funny I guess. But, again, there is no creativity. It's just.... 'Squish'.

Sorry if that's harsh, just try to make it more creative... or funny.... perferably the first.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

I just got back from the most boring 6 hours of my life....

Where were you?
singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Where were you?

I went to a place called olds..... It was supposed to be a 4 hour trip, there and back. We got lost in Red Deer, so that was an extra hour or 2. Then when we were heading back, I couldn't read or turn a light on to read, so I tried to go to sleep. That didn't work.

Ya. epic boredom.
castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Judges, thanks for the l(e)ast place ;-)

I'll think about the new contest

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Judges, thanks for the l(e)ast place ;-)

Like I said, it was all very close!

That sucks singid, I hate it when you have to go on long car trips when you just sit there doing nothing.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I found this one to be rather cruel, though it is not my entry.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Do not try this at home!

Here is another of my attempts

Lol, nice Ernie, did you plan that or was it an accident?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I was trying to make the king hit the trebuchet, but he landed on the spikes so nicely that I decided to keep it.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

nice, Ive never seen that kind of catapult before, did you just make it now or have i just never seen it before?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

It isn't anything new, but it's the first time I've used it.

Showing 391-405 of 622