The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89811
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

nice, Ive never seen that kind of catapult before, did you just make it now or have i just never seen it before?

You've never seen it before. It's used alot by charles.

@Ernie: Does not qualify, as it has only one person.

@JJ: Really good. Lots of different deaths simultaniously. I think the title should be The Slaughter House or something.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

@Ernie: Does not qualify, as it has only one person.

It isn't my entry, as stated in that post. You can find my real entry on page 37.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Singid, I know, it's my first castle, gimme a break.
I need some suggestions, though...

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Like I said, it was all very close!

I know JJ :-) I'm not a career guy anyway.

What s.... is that now I only have small single and triple small stones. El diablo knows why!!!
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Why can't you use bombs in castle sharing?...

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

I will give some examples, but if you want to use them you Have to do something to change it, even if it just barely changes it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Alright.
I just want some inspiration.

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Sorry Guys all the sudden I was pressed for time. I can get ideas from just about anything I see. I hope you can use something.

just some ideas

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the ideas Charles, its good to see that you would also win this contest!xD

I might use 1 or 2 of those. . .

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Catapult Mania!

This is my newest suicidal castle, probably not my best(only 4 people die) but It still amuses me to watch.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Re-using the catapult idea?
The contest entry is 3-30 people, so I think it does qualify.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

*Gasp*

No castles today?! (yet)

I'm dissapoionted in you.....

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Crushed - Push Right For Death Scene

So does this one count singid25?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'm going to get last place anyways, sinjid, so just stick with the failing isle...

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

So does this one count singid25?

No, since the link doesn't work.
Showing 406-420 of 622