The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89809
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Ill try to make another castle today, and your falling isle castle is pretty good firetail, especially for your first castle.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

singid25 - that is because the shares are down! Try it when this is fixed.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

It qualifies, but in my opinion it shouldnt be your official entry. This is because they all die in the same way.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

I concur with JJ on this one.

I love that word, "concur".....

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Surely it's better than mine.
Uncreativity is the way to roll...

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Okay - I missed the rules on creativity!

Killing Fields

You wanted creativity - then, I'll resubmit - as usual, hit right to watch the carnage. Note that the catapult to the right is used 5 times!

Enjoy - you blood-thirsty knaves!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Sorry about the double post, I just played it and the stinking princesa that I launched into no mans land, survived! However, with the trusty reset button, she was launched into neverland and died a mournful death. I can still hear the haunted screaming!

If you hit reset, the outcome is always different and sometimes there is a bloodied king standing there for all to enjoy!!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

CourtJester, I really liked that one! Good Job.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

It's very funny, so..... 3 thumbs up. I will not tell you where I got that 3rd thumb.

Also...

I'm going to get last place anyways, sinjid, so just stick with the failing isle...

S.
I.
N.
G.
I.
D.

For the third time, that's how you spell my name.
singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Alright, last day!

For judging purposes, I'll ask everyone to repost their official entries on this page.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

What do you guys recommend I make my final entry?

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Catapult mania. I enjoyed that one also very much.

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

I agree, Catapult Mania!
I think this one will be close!!
By the way, Ernie is getting better!!!

LAST DAY!
LAST DAY!
AND GUESS WHAT?! JUDGING WILL HAPPEN WHEN WE SAY?
"Do what?" you say. YEP! ON TIME!
I KNOW CRAZY, HUH?

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

LAST DAY!
LAST DAY!
AND GUESS WHAT?! JUDGING WILL HAPPEN WHEN WE SAY?
"Do what?" you say. YEP! ON TIME!
I KNOW CRAZY, HUH?

Lol, nice.
I guess we'll have to do scores like 7/10 so we can average it out.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Killing Field Version 2.0

As requested by Charlesme, I have ensured that the stubborn princess does not survive! This I hope is in time and is my final submission although, I noted an interesting flip by one of the princesses that could have her land safely near the trebuchet... But, another time

Showing 421-435 of 622