ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89784
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@JJ - You haven't followed this thread at all and now you are naming judges??? You don't even know what the contest is about - get a grip dude...

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

@JJ - You haven't followed this thread at all and now you are naming judges??? You don't even know what the contest is about - get a grip dude...

Dude, I came up with idea for this contest, judged the first one with Papi, and judge this one as well. Me and Papi are the head people with Firetail as the second highest. I even gave permission to Singid and Charles to judge the previous two contests. I was in a hurry so i didnt have time to read the posts to see what the current contest was.

Please, next time you make an accusation(especially if the person you are accusing has more power than you), get your facts and history right(seriously dude, all you had to do was look at the OP to see I was a judge).
castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

I am interested in what you have in mind castlenovice?

I like balanced castles, high castles, leaning to the edge castles, brigdes, pyramids but we had that, castle shooting games lasting long.

Em, yes :-)))
castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@Sir JJ52 - sorry "all you had to do was look at the OP" - and that would be where?

@castlenovice - re: Bridge - Gimmee a hint of the weaponry you used to to get all in one shot! *throws rock at clunking sound* especially the guy below?

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

@Sir JJ52 - sorry "all you had to do was look at the OP" - and that would be where?

OP is the opening post, or first post, in the thread.
castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

CourtJester: TSP

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

So ?Sir JJ52 - are you going to announce the next contest since you have proclaimed your new contest and have select judges and where I find your first post on OP was on page five after numerous posts by Privatepapi who spelled out the contest in detail.

I think castlenovice/charlesme have some good ideas - you might want to confer with them...

It is up to you but you should do something or the proletariat may have to usurp your alleged power over this thread. *throws rock at garbage can knowing it is futile*.

CJ

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

I dont choose the contest, the competators from the previous contest do. So what you guys chose is the current contest.

I will say that all castles need to be in by Sunday the 22nd to be judged by firetail the next day.

The OP said I was inactive for a bit. . .

I do try to listen to others advise

I share power with Papi(who is better at writing than I am, reason why i let him make the OP) and Firetail. And you guys also get the power to choose the next contest.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Okay, thank you sir JJ52 - you are a generous lord. I shall discuss this with the others including TerryLasVegas who was second. Because the program right now is not working well, I like castlenovice's suggestion of a unique castle, classic in design using the elements that, albeit flawed, we have available to our task. We shall get back to you mi lord as soon as we are able.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Okay, thank you sir JJ52 - you are a generous lord. I shall discuss this with the others including TerryLasVegas who was second. Because the program right now is not working well, I like castlenovice's suggestion of a unique castle, classic in design using the elements that, albeit flawed, we have available to our task. We shall get back to you mi lord as soon as we are able.

*cough* I dont have a problem with the current contest and you guys choose it not me. . .*
castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

I like castlenovice's suggestion of a unique castle, classic in design ...

I don't remember I suggested that ;-).

Thread seems to be dead
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Your right castlenovice - it is dead and Charlesme made the suggestion. Do you have any ideas?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yup, quite the inactive.
Especially from Private Papi.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

[url=http://armorgames.com/=BKED]

Okay since JJ and privatepapi are MIA, lets try unique castles that are a bit different something like this one maybe?

Showing 571-585 of 622