ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89787
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Lemme see if I can direct link that one!

That should work - I think you can kill the king with 4 or 5 STB's but not the structure

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I beg to differ - I just did it with two shots of TSB's but not the structure.

The interesting part about castles is that they used elements that withstood armament. Roman arches, Greek columns and Pyramids. The Inca and Mayans built structures to withstand frequent earthquakes.
They also used terraces to turn mountains into farmland but enough of the history lesson*cackle*.

Build something with a bit of historical value that is unique and strong and does not mean piling up a bunch of steel because that was not the metal of choice in that era. Anybody game?

Stone and wood only...

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad
castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad
castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Don't waste your time with the links above, they don't work!!!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Yep - they work - system was down a few minutes ago - loved blowing away the fragile castle with TSB's! I think I nailed it though with TMS's

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Kill with a pea

Weapon = 1 pea stone
Gold

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Bavarian Hungarian

So, now it is all wood and I doubt whether you can bring it down with a pea stone!

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Well, well, how's the contest going without me?

And judges, I don't think i can judge for the next couple months. I'm quite busy with schoolwork.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Not well Sir PrivatePapi *cough knowing he will not check this thread*, your leadership is probably required as in the beginning - the genesis *farts*. Make it easy, pick one of my entry's *ahem*, use your authority *farts again*, and select it as winner and I shall do your bidding for you on future projects. Of course, *ahem*, I will consult JJ if there are any problems.

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

I didn't get a word you just said...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Is it just me or are there no posts on page sixty? O.O

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Err, never mind.
Just a bit of page malfunction.
So I'm judging this contest...when's the due date?

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

So I'm judging this contest...when's the due date?

Hmmm....Tuesday, to be judged on wendseday. (unless you guys want to change, in that case feel free to do so.)
Showing 586-600 of 622