ForumsThe TavernHow'd You Find AG?

148 21734
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

I found it when I realized all the good games on AddictingGames were made by Armor Games. :P

• 148 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I was playing some game that had the AG logo and I clicked on it. Can't remember which game.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I find Ag when I found it. But the question is how did I find it?
To this question I can't answer unfortunately, cause I ignore the answer.

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

I was playing the original Gem Craft on another site, and the only way to get all the amulets was to play on AG... Hence I went here, and I've been happy here ever since! : D

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Not sure why people always do that...

The sequel is Warfare 1944. If you mix up the two, 1914 will be your outcome.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I needed help with Sonny (playing it on AddictingGames) so I looked up a guide, got a threads in the Sonny 2 section, and then I registered here after realizing how awesome the forums are.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Not sure why people always do that...

they confuse Warfare 1944 with Warfare 1917.

19=always
1=from first game
4=last letter of second one
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

There should be a Warfare 1863... You know, during the Civil War...

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

oh I see

If you follow the Guru (that's me) you will see the light.
orfict
orfict
124 posts
Nomad

I cant remember how, but the site was called something else while ago... what was it.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I found it on a site called . they have games from many sites such as Ag, newgrounds, Kongregate, etc. Some games are exclusive to their website as well.

DirtyCodingHabitz
DirtyCodingHabitz
333 posts
Nomad

I found it on Google searching for flash games lol

MysticWing
MysticWing
287 posts
Nomad

I was searching for game sites on Google and I found this site and I never left since!

ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

I found it after returning from a Anniversary. I was busted then, I had to much rye... and I still remember how I tripped when I tried to sit down. I got back up, and A ton of pop ups came onto my computer (this was before the days of the great popup blocker invention was grasped by me... oh how I was happy when it came.)

Anyways, I saw like 50 adverts, and I tried exiting out of them, but my "great" mouse navigating skills hit Armorgames advert, and henceforth Im here. I didnt join actually until about a few months ago. And the longest I knew of this site was about a year. Anyways, here I am now, and well, not so busted.

Armourknight
Armourknight
1,028 posts
Nomad

I was playing a game on Kongregate when I realised there was an account on "ArmorGames". I googled it up and I ended up here

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Some kid showed me a game called line flyer, and it said it was made by Armor Games so then I tried the site later and liked it.

Showing 1-15 of 148