20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Anyone care to share some tips?

• 80 Replies
gludlow
gludlow
4 posts
Shepherd

I was playing around, and made a mega mega tower with 23,256,090 damage. It was a combination of 12 splashes and the rest damage boost towers, so it wouldn't have hurt fliers. I think I could play with it and get it a little higher/

I think substituting one splash air tower would have lowered the damage some (1mil?) though.

The trick I figured out, which I'm sure other people have figured out, is that when making a Mega tower, the "new" tower has a base damage of the sum of all towers times 1.3. So you must boost your base towers as much as possible before combining; they "keep" their original damage, but then get boosted again by the surrounding towers.

bittersticky
bittersticky
24 posts
Nomad

just make a maze and make mega towers

Bjorn21
Bjorn21
40 posts
Nomad

I like the mega towers, but mostly I just upgrade the cheaper towers when I dont have the space for the megas.

bluebl1
bluebl1
1 posts
Nomad

One useful tip is that if you have a fully upgraded slow tower near the middle of the screen with 2 fully upgraded range boosters next to it, the entire stage gets slowed the entire time.

This isn't useful for the short stages, since you have to max out 3 towers for it. It's extremely useful for the infinite-level ones!!!

jeonitsoc
jeonitsoc
1 posts
Nomad

what's the record for the endless buble endless waves level?

Showing 76-80 of 80