20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Anyone care to share some tips?

• 80 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

By most powerful, you won't accept ghosts, hmm?

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

Anti Ghost only work against Ghosts, so I'd prefer if it's against regular enemies. I've tried with the All Ghost level, and if you have an uber Mega Mega Tower, you don't need Anti Ghost towers.

ManoNegra
ManoNegra
4 posts
Nomad

damage: 5,2 million
range: 787
reload: 4
(using 2 Mega-Mega-damage Towers for support)

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

The reload: 4 might be a problem.

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

How do you get the damage to go over 1 million? I have 4 full Damage Booster Mega Mega Tower and 5 more normal Damage Boosters, but my damage is still 750035.

ManoNegra
ManoNegra
4 posts
Nomad

i agree, but i have a second mm-tower with 2.4 mil damage and reload 1.

tends to make the game quite boring. wave 950 and no trouble yet...

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

herointeractive blog

One person posted something in the hero interactive blog that really sheds some light.

I sent about 2000 at a time. Cause yes, it gets boring. Still took like 4 hours to get through all 10022 waves I did.
Also, my record damage on one tower is 23,473,396, with a firing rate of 1. 23 million damage, per frame, with high splash.
Slightly less raw damage than your screenshot above, Nemo, but the 16x faster firing rate makes up for it. (Plus, I wasnât using cheats. :P)
As for the base as a whole, Iâve gotten 36,192,500 damage per frame (not counting splash), as itâs not feasible to get all 4 towers that powerful.

And for the record, all effects are kept from the included towers. You donât even need any Ghost-specific towers to be able to target ghosts, as long as you have a Sniper or MG tower in the Mega-Mega somewhere.

Nemo: You are incorrect about the Mega towers boosting themselves. Thereâs a bug where a fused towerâs stats are based on the adjusted attributes of the included towers, not their raw attributes. So the boost isnât applied internally after itâs fused, but thanks to that bug, they keep the boost already applied.
This bug is also what allows you to get 29 million damage on one tower, as the effect from the bordering towers squares itself with every fusion.

-Shwart!!

One more thing I forgot to mention: If you have ground-attacking towers in a Mega tower, any ghost-attacking towers do not contribute to overall damage. Damage dealt against ghosts is equal to damage dealt against ground, so putting anti-Ghost towers into a Mega or Mega-Mega is almost pointless, given that a Sniper or MG tower provides Ghost-attack capacity and also contributes to damage.

-Shwart!!

I decided I would test out everything he said, and everything he said is true.

Oh, and the most powerful tower? Here

I could make a stronger one but I'm too lazy.
Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

Anti Ghost towers don't count since they are only good against Ghosts.

And by the most powerful, I'm talking about the Mega Mega Tower by itself, with no damage boost from adjacent towers. I'd prefer the bug(s) aren't exploited.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Alright, well let's keep this place open for hints, tips, and questions. If you want to see who can make the ultimate tower, go to the flash games section.

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

I absolutely love the jumping method. I don't think I would have thought of that!!! Thank you NoName for the idea!

I am honestly struggling getting through the first, 3-10 ish, waves. If I get through the first few levels okay, then I tend to be home free. I would love to know how you everyone's strategy when starting a level (especially those with multiple entrances).

rafa1
rafa1
92 posts
Nomad

i made 4 mega towers in one level
3 only with damage upgrade and one with normal splash
its damage was like 1mil
and fire rate 1

rafa1
rafa1
92 posts
Nomad

where do i get the image url?

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

This game is like xeno tactic with cheese, why bother.

It's been proven that beating last mission on some version in xeno tactics without cheat was mathematically impossible (that is, even if you killed all monsters and spent no money doing so, you still can't have money to build enough DCA that could stop enough fliers in the final waves), thats what we called difficulty.

HeroInteractive
HeroInteractive
36 posts
Nomad

You can totally beat the last levels without cheats, and without losing lives. We've done it.

marco768
marco768
2 posts
Nomad

I've tested about the carrying the multipled damage to MTs and MMTs, it's true.

I built all the damage multiplier MMTs and MTs first, and try to surround all 4 towers with those being merging into a MT. After 4 MTs are built this way being merging a MMT surround those with the multipliers as well.

After all this hassle I've built a MMT with 418541 BASIC damage(No multipliers), reload 1 and full range. Surround it again with the multipliers it got to 14230394 damage.(That's 10 million)

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o32/Marco768/BTTD.jpg

Showing 31-45 of 80