Blacksmith

Anyone care to share some tips?

• 80 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

NoName, you already posted that...

I OBVIOUSLY did it on purpose. It's not like a there was a glitch or anything.
Variecs
Variecs
75 posts
Nomad

Another tip: build weaken tower in the same place like slow, it will increase a whole damage from all towers.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Actually morph the weaken and slow, much better.

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

For the open arena maps, I put two mega sniper towers in the middle and machine guns lining the sides. This works pretty well against all types, including splitters.
The snipers take out the main splitters, then the machine guns take care of the little guys.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Two mega sniper towers as in a mega of six snipers?

Tower3
Tower3
4 posts
Nomad

I avoided using mega cheet (infinite $) appart from testing but I accidentally beat a level before quiting and it is marked as a perfect win. I wish it wouldn't award perfect win while the cheet was enabled.

But the difficulty of the game is high. Has anyone beaten every level without the cheat?

I've probably beaten 90% of the levels and about 50% of those are perfect wins.

I'm stymied by 35 "Straight Through" anybody got tips for this level.

Tower3
Tower3
4 posts
Nomad

well, i squeeked past 35 but I'm not sure how.

I got one range in a corner. Then put three unaugmented towers in the other three corners and slowly added range to them. Never got one mega tower but close.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, HeroInteractive beat all the levels under perfect score.

wuzhe
wuzhe
1 posts
Jester

i am on the last level(up right corner one) without cheats, pretty hard one, the up&over level you need to have sniper tower in the little box, and a slow tower in the left center to slow down the ghosts, and just get money and built a splash tower in the little box, and try to built more sniper towers, then you would be fine with that level.

worshiprick
worshiprick
2 posts
Nomad

I've beat every level perfect win without any cheats, except 46 (Back and Forth).

The only way I can not lose a life ON WAVE 1 is to glitch and block the left side so they don't move. Unfortunately, doing that means I can't build any new towers anywhere until I open the path. Best I've done is like wave 5 or 6, whatever the second wave of slows is.

Ridiculous. If only it gave maybe 50 more bubbles to start I could do it.

worshiprick
worshiprick
2 posts
Nomad

I should clarify that: I've beaten all levels, but I can only beat level 46 by losing some lives early on. Anyone have a perfect win on "Back & Forth"? How?

Galleonfleet
Galleonfleet
125 posts
Peasant

I don't think the game is that good. :|
I don't like it how you can cheat so easily. D:

Xorr
Xorr
1 posts
Peasant

The best tower I could create was 11,101,398. A Mega Mega tower with 2 Mega Mega dmg towers(X9) on one side, and 8 Mega dmg towers(X3) surrounding the rest. Makes the unlimited ones kind of easy.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

The best strategy to help me is to take up as much space as possible. Have the best towers sort of in the middle and just take the path around them and loop them as many times as possible. You want the enemies to take as much time as possible to get to the finish line. It doesn't hurt to have some slows and some snipers with damage mods on them either.

gagabou
gagabou
1 posts
Nomad

i just cant found the freaking sandbox mode -.- rlly i hate lol i just want totry maybe its because im not on armorgame or something but help please? lol thx

Showing 61-75 of 80