ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264764
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Note to self: dont play MW2 when you are tired out of your mind and attempt to get the tac knife attachment for the USP at the same time.

while playing on one of my other accounts (practice) I went like 10-20 and 6-16 a couple of times running around with USP it's so hard....

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Note to self: dont play MW2 when you are tired out of your mind and attempt to get the tac knife attachment for the USP at the same time.

The USP has always had a great deal of charm as a weapon to me. I akimbo it (not tactical knife, I don't knife enough for it to be worth the attachment slot) and am soon to get the silver USP emblem.
Noxxrog
Noxxrog
61 posts
Peasant

modern warfare 2 is nice on ps3!!

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

The USP has always had a great deal of charm as a weapon to me. I akimbo it (not tactical knife, I don't knife enough for it to be worth the attachment slot) and am soon to get the silver USP emblem.

I rarely knife too. I actually have my layout set to tactical so the default crouch and knife buttons are switched around.
As for akimbo weapons, I never really tried them out, but while I was trying to get the tactical knife for my magnum, I used akimbo magnums, and they were a ton of fun.
I have a pretty good class with them too:

WA2000 w/heartbeat sensor
Akimbo Magnums

Slight of Hand
Coldblooded
Ninja

Since stopping power doesn't affect the WA2000, I put coldblooded on instead. I used to have hard line on, but i find that coldblooded is more effective because your invisible to air support and thermals.
Plus, when you get it pro you don't have a name show up above you, your opponent doesn't get hit markers when their shots hit you, and the opponent's auto aim doesn't work. Its very useful.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

oh forgot to make myself clear. Hate the magnums because too little bullets (3 hit kill (body shots) without stopping power) USP is like 3-4 maybe too. and I want to make a free running knifer for a knife-tage. so Im trying to earn the USP with tac knife. otherwise Id go with the spas. as it is the best secondary and right after that the RPG.
gamerman14
gamerman14
51 posts
Nomad

i think it's stupid how if you shot somebody with a rocket launcher who has a riot shield they don't die.

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

idk how its happened but on teminals, right next to the escalator, theres a hole that you can fall into but i only did once, probaly fixed it

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

well just got my tac knife. it is sooo much fun commando pro is sooo cheap.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

it is sooo much fun commando pro is sooo cheap.

I see how you get 60 kills a game now. >.>
nickthepwn
nickthepwn
130 posts
Nomad

For me, I have my killstreaks set to:

Harrier Strike
Pavelow
Chopper Gunner

I like the AC-130, just the Chopper Gunner is more fun to play around with for me.
My favorite game type is Ground War, for the mass amount of enemies.
One time I got estate, (My killstreak was slight different, you'll find out in a second) on team deathmatch. I got in my SHOTGUN FUN class:

UMP45
M1014
Painkiller
Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Steady Aim Pro
I don't really remember my equipment, woe is me.

I just adore the fact that so many people have little snipe-offs in Estate. I simply ran around the edge of the map (I spawned by the house) going east, and mowed through all of their snipers. I got to a 5 kill streak off of one building, then proceeded to call in my Predator Missle. With it I took out two snipers that had just respawned, and got my Harrier. I used my Harrier and continued carefully maneuvering around the edge of the map. Got to Chopper Gunner, and I just steamrolled the whole enemy team. Over half of the game's kills were done (100 kill limit) by the time I got out of the chopper gunner.

^That little endeavor took about 2 minutes.

duhman0919
duhman0919
131 posts
Nomad

who's excited for the map pack Friday if you have xbox?
i heard there's 3 new weapons, a couple new perks, and a new camo, new emblems, titles, and challenges along with the new maps

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

I bet they screw up on absolutely everything new.

3 new weapons

Either ridiculously over-powered, at which point everyone will use OP guns, or they're average at which point everyone will stick with the current guns.

a couple new perks

Ninja, Commando, Steady Aim, Stopping Power, Cold Blooded, Marathon, and Sleight of Hand are the only perks that matter, or will ever matter in this game.

a new camo

Laugh if they get the textured screwed up. Even though I don't have 360 a Ghillie Camo would be cool.

new emblems, titles and challenges

Whoopee do?

new maps

Which will either be so large and open that the snipers with thermal will dominate the map or so claustrophobic and tight only the knife runners and people using UMPs play on them. The only maps with an assault-defend-capture deal are Skidrow and Sub Base. Coincidentally, they're the funnest too, in my opinion.
CerealkillerX
CerealkillerX
237 posts
Nomad

about the akimbo goodiegoodie, if you happen to have accurate weapons, say a TMP, and use steady aim, its quite effective. even magnums work well.

but in general, i find some cheap tricks and camping to be a quite frustrating aspect of the multiplayer. In laymans terms, theres a whole lot of Morons playing this game.
Furthermore, i find the speed of the game a frustrating aspect as well. You have too little time to stop up and think, or use tactics. youll end up sprinting against someone, and whoever gets his gun up first gets to kill the other.
and that pretty much makes the game totally unrealistic, which is the reason i wonder why the hell it has been praised as a totally realistic wargame, it is NOT!

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I see how you get 60 kills a game now. >.>

oh I generally use ninja pro, I just have 1 free runner class (USP tac knife, marathon, lightweight, commando.)

and I get about 25-30 kills and die like 20-25 times. basically really hard to get a streak going.
[/quote]i heard there's 3 new weapons, a couple new perks, and a new camo, new emblems, titles, and challenges along with the new maps[quote]
[url=http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Stimulus_Package]Care package baby [quote] Im quite excited.

sounds like S*X but maybe youd choose that over playing MW2
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad
Showing 526-540 of 1600