ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264768
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
gamerman14
gamerman14
51 posts
Nomad

i like the throwing knife more than the semtex but everyone always uses the semtex. why is it so much better besides the fact that it explodes.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

So, being extremely frustrated at MW2.. I mean it isn't a bad game... But like... seriously... cmon danger close noob tubes with pain killer? ugh... too many of that. it sucks. Plus the fact that there is absolutely 0 teamwork involved in the game. a person can go rambo and basically win. I mean it's not horrible or anything but it's just extremely frustrating. MW2 is kind of dead to me right now. Though BC2... oh my god that game is soo good. Not only does it require absolute team work, but if everyone goes sniper you guys get cleared quickly. and lose the game.

... **note to self** buy BC2. and pirate the PC version.

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Yay just got a 25 kill streak

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/BlackIceShredder.png

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I spot and spot and spot the **** out of the place and yet my team ends up going in guns blazing and die fifty times. The tickets are gone in five minutes and we lose. I've yet to play a decent game on the demo.

oh lol, you actually need a team is what I mean. to do well. personally I find the medic class extremely appealing, 2 medics 1 scout and 1 assault is usually the road to success, and the assault can usually switch to engineer if needed, when the tank w*ore comes rolling in.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Why the hell is it avalible for the 360 a month before the ps3?
I mean seriously Infinity Ward, what the (insert swear word here)?

Why would the 360 get special treatment?

Chozo1992
Chozo1992
78 posts
Farmer

you know personaly i like world at war better, not just cuz of nazi zombies eaither i mean game play was lil bit better but the multiplayer levels i though were the best of any call of duty and the kill streaks awards were amazing. . long live the hounds

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

long live the hounds

Long live thingthingfreak camping on top of a building when dogs are called in!
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

oh lol, you actually need a team is what I mean. to do well. personally I find the medic class extremely appealing, 2 medics 1 scout and 1 assault is usually the road to success, and the assault can usually switch to engineer if needed, when the tank w*ore comes rolling in.

How do you have a mdeic class? :P
aNapTownLegend
aNapTownLegend
3 posts
Nomad

If you Ask Me Over All MW2 is a Good Game, But I Could Do with out all the glitching.

TacticalStrategest
TacticalStrategest
7 posts
Nomad

I know right? The people who glitch really get on my nerves because they glitch and it pisses me off so i dont just out of courtesy for others. ANd then they end up ripping people apart! its so stupid!

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

dont worry thing thing, the president of IW has been fired already. possibly due to the installment of &quotainkiller" as a death streak. slash they give the 360 special treatment.
How do you have a mdeic class? :P

talking about battlefield bad comapany2
long live the hounds

I'll be camping... and then those fudging dogs come in and it pisses me off.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

link from above

...But where did THEY get it from?

Why the hell is it avalible for the 360 a month before the ps3?

Because IW favors the Xbox. Same reason why FF13 was is better on PS3. Companies pick favorites......And Microsoft paid them a sh**load of cash.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

...But where did THEY get it from?

IW forums possibly or maybe fourzerotwo was sent that out to the wikia.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

so... just played 6 games of Hardcore team deathmatch... It is... so much fun. also really realistic since painpill kids die from like 2 shots instead of 18. love it a lot. played a couple of games and went 22-1 and 19-3, quite amazing really plus scar/tar = 1 hit kills with stopping power and silencer. 2 hit with cold blooded and silencer. sooo nice sniper rifles are always 1 hit kills. it's quite lovely plus no cheap kill cams and stuff.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

402 is a 360 fanboy. It's why this game was made for console, not for PC. I agree that it is unfair.

[quote]link from above
...But where did THEY get it from?[/quote]

Information gets leaked all of the time, they could of gotten the information from some forums, or Infinity Ward could have told one of the main game reviewing companies, like IGN. You never know, Infinity Ward could've edited it in.

Hardcore

Normal modes might as well have the same fashion of UAV. If no one's clicked the UAV button then anyone with Lightweight, anyone with Hardline, and about half the people with Stopping Power are completely invisible, which makes UAV misleading, so no UAV until the UAV button is pressed would be better.

I think UAV should always detect everyone, (besides people with Cold Blooded) but pressing the button makes the scans faster.

tar

In a few months time that will be the dictionary definition of over-powered.
Showing 541-555 of 1600