ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264769
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the DP, but some guy just Commando Pro'd me with a Riot Shield. This is bad. Very bad. :S

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I think UAV should always detect everyone, (besides people with Cold Blooded) but pressing the button makes the scans faster.

No offence, but that is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.
nickthepwn
nickthepwn
130 posts
Nomad

No offense, but it makes you look like a retard if you misspell offense.

Eating a hot pocket + Reading Forums and playing game = win.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

No offense, but it makes you look like a retard if you misspell offense.

No offence, but offence is a word.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

<3 hardcore. the No HUD element is like so nice because people are sometimes like weirded out but lack of crosshairs.

Isacc494
Isacc494
2 posts
Nomad

i personally LOVE MW2
Favorite Map~Sub Base

Favorite Class(B.T.W: IDK y but i got so addicted to tactical knife.)
M4A1 With Red dot sight or holographic (fall camo)
USP (TACTICAL KNIFE)
(SEMTEX) (STUN)
(perk 1-Marathon)
(perk 2-cold blooded or light-weight depending on the map.)
(perk 3-Commando Pro)
I hope you like how i think lol

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Hardcore with a Silenced M21.

complete ownage...

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

No offense, but it makes you look like a retard if you misspell offense

There are alot of things I could say back, but most of them would get me banned... So I'll just settle for telling you that spell check didn't pick it up because like Owen said, Offence is a word.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

offence is the british spelling of offense. so... you need to chillax bud slinging the "retard" word around. It's quite offensive actually.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Modern Warfare 2 Good Game but ever since i went over to my mates house and played halo 3 online i got into halo again lol! But I play MW2 as well of course!

blueforce3
blueforce3
11 posts
Nomad

call of duty modern warfare is the best game of the world

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Says the dude who cusses out french people

french people =/= real people. so gg.

I need a rds on my RPGs or a noob tube on my RPG... either way one of these things should be included in the update
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I just discovered the awesomeness of the RPD with a grip.
The Iron Sights are great, and if you fire it in semi auto, I can take out snipers before the ever line up their shot 90% of the time.
It only takes 2 shots to kill, and it has a 100 round mag. Combine that with RPGs... The ultimate terrorist/pissing people off/amazing class

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

but that is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Explain.

best game ever

I seriously wouldn't call it that unless the only FPSs you've ever played are MW 1 and 2. Nearly everyone who's played this game with some experience of other shooters and a critical attitude will agree that this game is ridiculously buggy. Whilst the concept isn't bad this game is broken. Very broken.

french people

I mute every French person with a microphone as soon as they start a conversation. I have nothing against the French, but to be honest, when there's an entire clan of them chatting in such a disgusting accent I cannot bear it for long. :-/
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I just discovered the awesomeness of the RPD with a grip.

uh yea, its like the acr...

I mute every French person with a microphone as soon as they start a conversation. I have nothing against the French, but to be honest, when there's an entire clan of them chatting in such a disgusting accent I cannot bear it for long. :-/

sacreblue!

lol seriously though... hate the french people can't even defend their own friggen homeland from german shelling. god ***n
Showing 556-570 of 1600