ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264772
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

I just discovered the awesomeness of the RPD with a grip.

LMGs are for noobs
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

I'll be camping... and then those fudging dogs come in and it pisses me off.

I HATE CAMPERS.
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

omg... no offense but its basically impossible to have one thread about MW2.. And i kinda wish ppl would stop direcing us here. There is too many different topics based on MW2... Its like trying to have one topic based on God.. It just doesn't work. If we all bunch in here, its just gonna mass spam, and it will end up with no thorough conversation on a topic. but yea sure i guess it works

Luigi113
Luigi113
51 posts
Nomad

^^^^ what?

nickthepwn
nickthepwn
130 posts
Nomad

what to strike up a conversation/excitement for...

we've covered AIDS, RPD, camping, boosting, glitching...

hmmm

Throwing Knife Kills?

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

we've covered AIDS

I don't think we've covered all of aids yet.

i.e. playing hardcore without cold blooded or ninja or a silencer = AIDS-RIFFIC.
the same goes for people stealing my care packages.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

So what game modes do you guys enjoy? Me personally, I like pretty much anything. Though S&D can piss me off sometimes.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I only play Domination and Team Deathmatch, though I sometimes play CTF. Games like Sabotage and CTF can be annoying sometimes. Like today... Pauler94 is killed... 7 second delay... *twitches* When I play those 2 games, that always happpens when I die, which is a lot, and I'm very very impatient when I'm waiting during the delay.

nickthepwn
nickthepwn
130 posts
Nomad

i dont play much hardcore but:

playing hardcore without cold blooded or ninja or a silencer

why would you need those? i halfway understand some of them, but please explain your reasoning.

P.S. whats the point of a silencer besides reduced recoil in hardcore? isn't there already no minimap?
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

why would you need those? i halfway understand some of them, but please explain your reasoning.

a harrier can rape your entire team. it takes like 2 bullets and you die. so thats why I roll cold blooded. my class for hardcore is scar silenced, cold blooded pro, scavenge pro, ninja pro.

why the silencer you ask? well see on our team we've got a spotter. aka he sacrifices kills to help the team. he has his main map up all the time and calls out locations when the enemy shoots without a silencer. ninja pro, I just roll with it naturally because we got some sound W*oreing with the head sets and stuff slash I dont want to show up heart beat. plus with the increase bullet damage and lower health, you dont even need stopping power. that is just me though. my went from 1.38-1.41 playing hardcore TDM, S&D, headquarters with that class.

only play Domination

that used to be me, until I found out I am epic wins on hardcore lol.

right now I am playing dom only cause I just prestieged and I need my stuffs back lv 10 or 12 or something atm I forget.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

oh yea to continue cause my browser is being retardo and posted the stuff....

I use claymores and stuff and stuffs. because claymores = your best friend

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Throwing Knife Kills?

Just as stupid as the regular knife kills. Knife should not be capable of one shot kills. They definitely should not be one shot kills because of the lag - people don't even have to aim for a kill, which:

1) Defeats the purpose of a first-person shooter.
2) Makes anyone that gets knife kills frequently look like a total noob.
3) Generally succeeds in pissing me off.

A few days ago, I jumped from one of the low lying roofs in Favela and I jumped over this guys head whilst he was climbing onto a skip, and the game teleported me back 5 foot to suit his kill. I'd fucking landed on my screen - I was no longer in the air. But the thing that pissed me off the most, the only part he saw of me was the tip of my foot, milliseconds before I jumped.

Commando Pro is a joke. What did the developers think was going to happen? They handed invincibility over to a bunch of players with 3-shot-kill pistols (something that most machine guns cannot compete with - in damage and accuracy) and saying "Here's your chance to become invincible and run through showers of bullets. Can you refrain abusing it though?" What the fuck did they think was going to happen?

So what game modes do you guys enjoy?

It depends. If I am on my own Mercenary TDM (I don't like playing against large coordinated clans). If I am with my clan then I enjoy Ground War because we can coordinate attacks and assaults, etc., and the larger amount of players than in Domination means that we can have more of the clan along and also there's more kills to go around.

whats the point of a silencer besides reduced recoil in hardcore? isn't there already no minimap?

There is a completely operative UAV when the UAV button is clicked and also suppressed sound can reduce awareness of your presence, even though that's not always the case.

because claymores = your best friend

Over the past two days, five of my claymores have exploded whilst an enemy has been standing directly above them and yet the damage they take is minuscule. I die two foot away from my claymore - I die two foot away from anyone's claymore - yet people are just allowed to stand on mine and they take very little damage.

I am ridiculously unlucky at this game. I will sit there camping for a minute or two and not one sign of a person and as soon as I move a guy will come through the doorway I've been watching and shoots me in the back. My luck is one reason I installed this game in the first place, and it's provoking me to do it again.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Mercenary TDM

= easy mode 0 coordination

Throwing Knife Kills?

in real life a throwing knife to the toe = insta death. because of infection since they smear the knives in poo so you get a huge infection and die of bleeding or something.

Over the past two days, five of my claymores have exploded whilst an enemy has been standing directly above them and yet the damage they take is minuscule. I die two foot away from my claymore - I die two foot away from anyone's claymore - yet people are just allowed to stand on mine and they take very little damage.

thats why I play HC cause claymores = insta death.

There is a completely operative UAV when the UAV button is clicked and also suppressed sound can reduce awareness of your presence, even though that's not always the case.

plus there is a regular map that shows up when you press start. which is what a spotter does majority of the game.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

= easy mode 0 coordination

Most of the gametypes sling you in teams with 0 coordination. That's why I'm heading off to BFBC 2 . . . As soon as the price drops. ;P

in real life a throwing knife to the toe = insta death.

>.>
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Explain.

Because if everyone was always a red dot on the map, it would ruin the game. There would be no stealth to it at all, and it would be near impossible to build up good kill streaks.
Showing 571-585 of 1600