ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264776
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

On the topic of a FAL

Not to hurt anyone's feelings or anything. but I think that the FAL goes something like this.

i= me / first person reference
FAL = FAL
me+ FAL = FAiL so.... I dont really like it.

plus unless you have a modded controller it isnt that amazing because it is hard to compensate for the recoil in the gun.
mxbmnn
mxbmnn
34 posts
Nomad

I suck with the FAL.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I know, I dont even know how people FAL, it is so crappy. the M14 is so much better with a rds.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Yah, i got it for PC and it's AWESOME, i beated the last level of the Special Missions, the 15 Juggernauts? in all difficulties! yes i am the master! i've used no cheats. I Have a witness.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

beated the last level of the Special Missions

Spec. Ops? It's the only part of this game that I've truly enjoyed from start to finish. I still go back and play it every now and again, even though me and my mate have 69 stars.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

UMP45, is quite a nice gun. QUITE the nice gun. I'm surprised why more people dont use it.

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

Ahh, the UMP 45. I kinda have a love/hate relationship with that gun. Either I do REALLY well with it or I just suck super bad with it. There's no middle section...
I have started using the Mini Uzi on a friends account, because he wanted me to try it out. I've really started to like it... It's a fast firing gun, and fairly accurate when burst fired.
I REALLY hated the M14 in COD4. I dunno why. It just didn't agree with me. It's kinda weird, cause a lot of my XBL friends hated the m14 in cod4, but like the fal. I'll stop rambling now.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Obviously you don't play S&D

personally I like to get like 50-60 kills a game instead of 6-10.

Either I do REALLY well with it or I just suck super bad with it. There's no middle section...

well it is a 3 hit kill no matter what the distance is.

AA-12 extended mags with scavenger on domination skidrow 92-8-8 win
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

92-8-8 win

O_o My highest if 49 - 11. I agree with Kirby, how the hell did you manage that?
gamerman14
gamerman14
51 posts
Nomad

I think that a rocket launcher for your secondary weapon is a bad idea.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Why do I see it impossible to get 90+ kills...OH YEAH BECAUSE IT IS.

Maybe it is for someone of your skill level... But I got 102 kills in a sabotage match once. It was normal 6 v 6, and the match lasted the full 20 minutes and then went into overtime.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I watched a video online. and it showed a guy running around with an AA-12 with extended mags and scavenger on domination on skidrow. so I prepared a class just in case for it if I got it. ya it was on groundwar when people run around doing jack squat. you can easily get over 90+ kills. easily.

Ive gotten 88-5 on a regular domination match I mean it's not very hard all you have to do is cap 2 places and spawn rush. extremely easy.

nickthepwn
nickthepwn
130 posts
Nomad

please explain what spawn rushing is

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

basically you lock down 2 spawns B/C or A/B then the enemy team spawns on the one flag you dont have. then once they spawn you kill them, and run away so they can spawn there again. and kill them again. it's quite easy.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

I think that a rocket launcher for your secondary weapon is a bad idea.

Scar w/ GL
RPG/At-4
Semtex
Stun
Scavenger
DangerClose
Commando

I guarantee you will do well.
Showing 601-615 of 1600