ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264792
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Tell 402 that he's full of crap.

All of IW is full of crap. Why the hell are the map packs going to be released for the 360 first? And why spend 15 dollars on maps that look average and then two maps that don't need to be in MW2 (Overgrown, Crash I think?) Why spend 15 dollars on only maps in general? At least in WaW you got 3 good maps and a SICK nazi zombie game.
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

@DDX I wish I could demonstrate it to you. ThingThing has no reason to lie.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

aight w/e dude

if you think about it steady aim tightens the reticle by 65% and you'd take up about 20% of the reticle out of the 100% hit no scope range.

I mean black jack odds are like 20% and people win, if you break it down to number crunching I mean those are great odds dude. In MW2 no scopes are 100% luck, In my sniper montage acog intervention, slight of hand pro, sp pro, steady aim pro. I have lots of no scopes, a no scope spawn snipe off rundown gets me a trip and first blood, Obv that is pure luck. IDC what he says, I mean 3/7 I'd take my chances aiming down the sights or quick scoping.

Shut up.
Seriously, GreatestSolo is right. After I flamed him a little bit, why would I suddenly take his side?
I wouldn't. I'm not going to lie, but I was hoping that he was full of crap, but he wasn't.

Try no scoping someone from one minigun to another on wasteland, and use the G-shot. He hit me 3 times in a row from that distance. I don't care what you say, or where you get your % numbers from, you are wrong. He fired off a total of no more then 6 shots, and I died 3 times. He never even took aim at all. He just centered me in, then moved to the left, then right, and shot. Bam! I die.
Even if was 100% luck, he wouldn't achieve more then 50% accuracy at that distance.

Go youtube it or something. The next step is me putting up my camera to me TV, and having him noscope me, then uploading to youtube.

The G-shot works. Accept it, and for God's sake, Shut UP!
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

No need to be so aggressive ThingThingFreak. >.>

DDX, you should have noted by now that in practice weapons and tactics are very different to the statistics. According to damage statistics a AK-47 should kill in 2 bullets. In practice this is far from the truth.

You should also know that Robert Bowling is the biggest most bullshit-filled Xbox-fanboy dickhead in the world.

GreatestSoloEver probably did pull this off. Congratulations.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

You should also know that Robert Bowling is the biggest most bull****-filled Xbox-fanboy dickhead in the world.

THANK YOU!!! I'm adding you as a friend now.
Fweaky
Fweaky
81 posts
Nomad

Scar with any Shotty is what i always use, not much of a sniper... but i can snipe ppl very well with this gun
I use Stopping Power Pro, Sleight of Hand Pro, and Steady Aim Pro, this lets you 1-3hit ppl with Machine guns like scar if u get chest shots or head, Shottys with Grip and Steady aim lets u hit further, ive long ranged alot of ppl with these shottys , and slight of hand is good cause faster reload + aimin faster is awesome
The main Attachments i use are: Scar-Red dot, Nade launcher Shotty: Grip only Stun Nades/Smoke nades, NEVER flash nades =P and i use Frags/Semtex cause they easy to throw/stick/cook (Note Semtex cant cook was talkin bout the Frags =P) So if u wanted some help with machine guns i hope this helps you, i know it helped me out alot . Thanks for your time in reading this, if u want to add me my Gamer Tag is: SulkyStorm. Gl out there

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Are you saying he strafed left, then a little bit right, switched weapons and shot you? Sounds like too much work to be used in regular game play.

No I strafe left then go right and when my reticule thing is normal I shoot. It's very accurate but takes perfect timing.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

@DDX I wish I could demonstrate it to you. ThingThing has no reason to lie.

I really would like to see it, because I for one know everytime I noscope someone from that distance it is luck, int w/acog.
According to damage statistics a AK-47 should kill in 2 bullets. In practice this is far from the truth.

after 1500 feet the ak bullet does 30 damage instead of 40, and it therefore kills in 3-4 shots depending on perks.
The G-shot works. Accept it, and for God's sake, Shut UP!

eriously, GreatestSolo is right. After I flamed him a little bit, why would I suddenly take his side?
I wouldn't. I'm not going to lie, but I was hoping that he was full of crap, but he wasn't.

calm down dude, I dont flame people. most of the people who "g-shot/no scope" have a 50 % accuracy because most of the time you get lucky. the percentage is less than 50 at that too. seriously I don't doubt he can pull of the G-shot in MW1, cause it works there, and his ratio of hits could be up to 90-95. but in MW2, it's luck thats why it is so low. I remember you can g-shot someone across the map on countdown, but frankly speaking, the mechanism does not work on MW2, and I will say again it is luck. that is why people make montages, because they take all of their lucky shots/ kills and put it into one video for people to admire.
You should also know that Robert Bowling is the biggest most bull****-filled Xbox-fanboy dickhead in the world.

yep thats why I got the xbox version of MW2.

Not Hatin at all, I try to be friendly with everyone except retards/ people who have a short fuse/people lying/ and lying in general.

anyway cheers solo, if you somehow managed to do a g-shot and not have it be luck in MW2 props to you, I dont know how it would work. but i would still say it is 90% luck.
bball4life1123
bball4life1123
71 posts
Nomad

why r u guys fighting over no scoping anyway

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

anyway cheers solo, if you somehow managed to do a g-shot and not have it be luck in MW2 props to you, I dont know how it would work. but i would still say it is 90% luck.

No offense dude but your a total dick head. You and all your "Statistics" And by the way I suck at MW1 No Scoping. I REALLY wish I could show you but I can't. And you probably only say its luck because you CAN NOT DO IT. (I am not angry typing this...just annoyed by ignorance)
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

but in MW2, it's luck thats why it is so low. I remember you can g-shot someone across the map on countdown, but frankly speaking, the mechanism does not work on MW2, and I will say again it is luck. that is why people make montages, because they take all of their lucky shots/ kills and put it into one video for people to admire.

If it was luck, he wouldn't be able to do it 3 times in a row.
I saw it. You didn't. I wouldn't lie about this. Stop being arrogant and just consider the possibility for a second.
I'm not sure how I can prove this, but both you and kirby are going to feel like idiots when you figure out it works... just like I did.
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

everybody please click this link
http://www.givemepoints.net/?i=2166

Fall0ut
Fall0ut
128 posts
Peasant

I like the SCAR H it is fun to use and has deasent amount of power

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

No offense dude but your a total **** head

offense taken, are you serious? how is that not offensive.
And you probably only say its luck because you CAN NOT DO IT.

Uh yes I can, I was playing Mw before you even knew what games were dude.
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Uh yes I can, I was playing Mw before you even knew what games were dude.

If you can do it then why are you saying it's luck?

And MW came out in 2007, I've been playing games since 99. Stupid Poo-Head.
Showing 751-765 of 1600