ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264791
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

And MW came out in 2007, I've been playing games since 99. Stupid Poo-Head.

Stop. Your making yourself look stupid, and its not helping your argument.

Just you tube G-shot in MW2. I'm sure you'll find something.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

And MW came out in 2007, I've been playing games since 99. Stupid Poo-Head.

I meant competitive gaming.
Just you tube G-shot in MW2. I'm sure you'll find something.

I know what it is, I've made montages before.
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Stop. Your making yourself look stupid, and its not helping your argument.

You thought I was being serious?
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

So... About MW2: I just broke my old record for worst score. It used to be 4-20, and now it's 4-24. Surprisingly though, I did get a few good scores today also. Forgot what they were, but they were good.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

anyway today I made it to top 400,000 free for the singles ladders. pretty happy.

best 2 of 3

S&D:
Estate
Scrapyard
Terminal(never played since I won the first 2)

no shottys, tubes, or launchers, no K/s, no claymores/C4/frags/semtax

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

I JUST played through 50% of the MW2 Campaign for the first time, epic.

Terminatorn
Terminatorn
2 posts
Nomad

Which do you think is better MW1 or MW2?

Grandfishk
Grandfishk
76 posts
Nomad

Ok, first of I have to admit... I did not read all the posts in this thread! There's a poopload of 'em.

I'm playing alot of MW2 and I played alot of MW. I play on the computer.
The "community" in MW2 is getting ruined by the relatively small amount of people who doesn't play fair (hacking, glitch abusing, trolling etc.) and that causes me to continuesly rage-quit.
I'm currently thinking about if I should either go back to MW or if I should buy Battlefield BC2.

Don't get me wrong, I think MW2 is an amazing game, but the not-so-good community pulls it down on my list.
That's just my opinion.

PS: I miss dedicated servers.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I'm currently thinking about if I should either go back to MW or if I should buy Battlefield BC2.

I play on the PS3, and MW2 pisses me off like crazy.
I'm buying Bad Company 2 as soon as I can.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

ENOUGH ABOUT NO-SCOPING AND SNIPERS. Jesus.

Got the F2000 Blue Tiger! Also got the AK-47 title for 500 kills. I'm trying to get the 250 headshots title with the Intervention. It's annoying...
I went 47-3 on rundown with Noob tubes and an AC-130!! I don't feel sorry at all for the people that were getting owned.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I play on the PS3, and MW2 pisses me off like crazy.
I'm buying Bad Company 2 as soon as I can.

Mw2 on ps3 is probably more frustrating than it is on 360. At least on 360 they talk about the objective and play for the objective. On ps3 I'm usually the only one to capture points in Domination, which is how I went 4-24 (without rage-quitting) on Estate. I have a feeling if I play Mw2 any more my hair will turn gray.
CubanVader
CubanVader
14 posts
Nomad

I'm trying to get the 2500 kills with the pp2000 and I'm up to around 1100. I love that gun so much with extended mags =D

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

23-0 domination with OMA Dangerclose Tubes. on sub base kirbzy was there.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

My best score so far was 54-1 domination on Wasteland with WA2000 with Thermal and Silenced ACR.
My only death was from my nuke. I had a 48 kill streak, but I called it in because the score was at 190.
The chopper gunner and wasteland is a match made in heaven.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

My best score so far was 54-1

My best score so far was 34-7 on Sub Base. Honestly, I don't get really good scores that often because I'm not that good at the game since I don't make smart decisions. I rush with sniper rifles, especially the Barret. Sometimes, though, that works. I've gone 33-13 doing just that.
Showing 766-780 of 1600