ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264795
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I rush with sniper rifles, especially the Barret. Sometimes, though, that works. I've gone 33-13 doing just that.

I actually made a new account and I mainly run around with the Intervention with slight of hand pro and quick-scope people.
I played like that for over a full day, and my sniping increased so much. Anyone who can get another GamerTag for free should try doing that. Just forget about your Kill/Death ratio, and go out and have some fun quick-scoping noobs
Grandfishk
Grandfishk
76 posts
Nomad

Quickscoping is a lot of fun! Plus people gets far more impressed when you get good k/d ratios, and still helps out the team, with a sniperrifle and an aggresive playstyle instead of sitting in a corner with an ACR and G18 in akimbo mode.

denhaag
denhaag
2 posts
Nomad

games sucks without dedicated servers

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I know I've hit 200 something kills on a glitched domination game. but my deaths came in around 50 something which isnt bad, but still nothing to brag about.

The best I've done is 44-1 on estate, I know firefly was there because I was yelling and screaming cause we won that game 200-40

I've recently went 90 something-8-8 on skidrow dom, with the AA12 ext mags. which was great
I think the AA12 has the greatest damage/second because of it's full auto capabilities.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

My best game was on Favela where I got 52 - 7* and my first and only Flawless was on Terminal where I got 15 - 0*.

* I half the amount of assists and add that on because with UMP you put him down to half health most the time so in my books that's half the kill.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

My best was probably a 12-0 in S&D. I can't really remember about any other game modes.

Guliosh
Guliosh
15 posts
Nomad

i love my knife setup just have an mp5k with a magnum with tactical knife and marathon pro and lightweight pro and ninja pro it just pwns...

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

i love my knife setup just have an mp5k with a magnum with tactical knife and marathon pro and lightweight pro and ninja pro it just pwns...

Noob. I think you should be introduced to this revolutionary concept called "aiming" and if you're incapable of figuring out good methods of aiming don't buy any more FPS games and GTFO MW2.

I've recently went 90 something-8-8 on skidrow dom, with the AA12 ext mags. which was great
I think the AA12 has the greatest damage/second because of it's full auto capabilities.

Striker is my favourite. I think it has a bit of a longer range than AA-12. All I can say is I performed very well with the striker - far better than I did with the SPAS or AA-12.

games sucks without dedicated servers

Agreed. However, there are more reasons as to why this game sucks.
Grandfishk
Grandfishk
76 posts
Nomad

I think you should be introduced to this revolutionary concept called "aiming"

Chillax dude. Knifing is fun, and as long people doesn't use the Commando perk, I'm totally fine with it. Besides, I don't think actual aiming is a big part of CoD. Maps are quite small and it's often just a question about who's the one to tap the trigger button first. (At least that's how it seems to me)
CubanVader
CubanVader
14 posts
Nomad

I read on several sites it is the L86 which surprised me.
CubanVader
CubanVader
14 posts
Nomad

Honestly that is an unoriginal and a very noobish class. Anyone can do that and do good.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I read on several sites it is the L86 which surprised me.

long range wise it is. but really inaccurate.
arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

Honestly that is an unoriginal and a very noobish class. Anyone can do that and do good.

at least hes not using commando, because that would be noobish.
rump42
rump42
1 posts
Nomad

If your looking for a PS3 MW2 clan, then look no further than PRO, We are a dedicated clan and use team tactics to take out the enemy. If you feel that you want to be part of something on MW2 then join us.

My PSN is: rump42

My Clan website is: http://englishprogamers.webs.com/

or just leave a comment and i'll get to you. Thanks !

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

hi, it's 4 am on the east coast right now. I dont not have classes tomorrow so I got my AC130 emblem, soo annoying because I hate using the AC130, I can never kill people with it.

It takes about 25 AC130's to get 100 kills, and you can probably get 25 AC's at around lv 50 so getting that 1000 AC130 kills is gonna take a while D:

oh the things I do for spinning emblems

anyway just got 250 knife kills and completed my knife vet IV challenge t3h Blademaster.

yea I'm rambling on. probably because I've been playing since midnight.

ACR= meh /too weak
TAR= wow

and tacknife/commando pro = 33-6 on favela.

also note to self: Deagle blows, sux 4 optics cause that is their secondary of choice i.e. if youre in optics then you HAVE to use a deagle, more of a trademark than anything
recoil too high/ damage lower than you want. magnum/USP = much better.

cheers MW2 junkies

Showing 781-795 of 1600