ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264794
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Deagle blows

Akimbo or tacknife say hi.
Fogley0
Fogley0
67 posts
Nomad

definitley akimbo with the deagle

deathshot
deathshot
1 posts
Nomad

my xbox live gamertag is MMMM CUP CAKE

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

LoL xbl marketplace is down, so I cant buy map pack. and IW patched the xb version so that you have to have the map pack to play. I really hope they fix this.... grrr those sons of (bleep)

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

LoL xbl marketplace is down, so I cant buy map pack

*Goes to marketplace*

*Buys Stimulus package*

*Waits*

*57%*

*Still waiting*

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Ok so I bought the map pack, still can't play. FML can't connect to xbl on MW1, and 2 D: plus it's double xp weekend.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

I got on just fine...

So apparently the new pack has its own playlist...Hardcore Stimulus and Stimulus...It's just moshpit but for the new maps. (And double xp is only for the DLC playlists)

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

i've been having xbl connecting issues all morning, and firefly and I had to cut our time short cause the servers were down.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

i've been having xbl connecting issues all morning, and firefly and I had to cut our time short cause the servers were down.

Now you know how us PS3 users feel. Crap like this isn't an uncommon thing for us to experience.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

no like the servers crashed cause literally a bajillion people tried to buy the map packs.

my friend could play cause he stayed up all night to wait for the map packs...

so i went to his dorm to go shat on some kids, and I really want overgrown cause that map is pwnage to the max. but everytime overgrown comes up it's like S&D/headquarters pro and it's voted. :\\ I'm so angry.

plus the spawns on bailout is horrible, like seriously you can die and spawn right next to the guy and he'll kill you again, it's a spawn glitch which is extremely annoying. though I did kill a guy, he spawns to the left of me, and I kill him, and this happens about 5 times and I get my predator and I was pretty excited about that. but then the guy quits. oh well.

but that also happens to me, and it's like horrible, because literally spawned 3 times in a row and die within 1 second by getting spawn killed during demolition. It also happens on TDM believe it or not. probably more prevalently on dom and dem and sab. so I'd suggest voting the map but w/e gl to you gentlemen who've spent 15 buckaroos(poundaroos for firefly lolol) for the map packs

CubanVader
CubanVader
14 posts
Nomad

long range wise it is. but really inaccurate.

If you used correctly it pwns at any range. Put stopping power and a grip on it. Kills in 2 shots any part of the body any range. Now master the art of double tapping, shooting 1 bullet then timing the 2nd perfectly so you shoot just as the recoil comes back down. Whenever I do this I dominate.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

If you used correctly it pwns at any range. Put stopping power and a grip on it. Kills in 2 shots any part of the body any range. Now master the art of double tapping, shooting 1 bullet then timing the 2nd perfectly so you shoot just as the recoil comes back down. Whenever I do this I dominate.

right, but most of the time if you double tap. I mean the tar the player can just hold down the trigger and it would be faster and it would kill you.

the idea behind highest damage per second, is that if you hold down the trigger and fire. because the AUG is way more accurate and still kills in 2 shots.

the AUG I say, What recoil?

Da **** is going on. I download them, eagerly go to the Stimulus playlist, and it can't find a godam game for me to play it. It just keeps starting over even though it supposedly found 50 games it can't connect to me any of them.

lol that happened to me. so tooly. IW can suck it and Im missin out on the double xp.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

so I'd suggest voting the map but w/e gl to you gentlemen who've spent 15 buckaroos(poundaroos for firefly lolol) for the map packs

I haven't even got round to playing it yet, but what you've said about the spawn killing has given me terrible flashbacks of COD4.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

spawn killing has given me terrible flashbacks of COD4.

shipment.... oh god the horror. esp on hardcore... you end up killing your teammate lol... esp with airstrikes.

yea having trouble finding matches cause the matchmaking system is buggy. Though I was able to play as long as my friend was hosting the game with his whitehouse connection (term for epic hostalicious beast connection)
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

with his whitehouse connection

Lol the British equivalent is Downing Street connection. Doesn't sound as good though

My connection is pretty awful, and it's been nearly impossible for me to get any full matches. It's really annoying me now.

Also, 2 of the maps aren't even new. You shouldn't have to pay for maps you've already paid for when you got COD4. C'mon IW.
Showing 796-810 of 1600