ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264797
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

IW suxx major dude. I know I would pay for it if were like 10 bucks. 2 bucks a map is a good deal, but cmon seriously? 15 bucks? thats like 5 bucks a map (cause 2 are oldies and crash suxed anyway, overgrown is nice. but crash suxed, wish they had bloc > ohwell I burned 15 bucks today).

SirHugo12212
SirHugo12212
21 posts
Nomad

Famas is one of the best gun FOR ME!

Akimbo model 1887 shotgun is awesome

Thermal scope omfg they are so nice

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

IW suxx major dude.

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Famas is one of the best gun FOR ME!

Use to use it a lot and it is an amazing weapon. Sad thing is (like most guns when I use them) I don't kill as fast as everyone else does. I watched people get 3-bullet kills on me over and over again and for me it was taking 6 - 12 on nearly every occasion, so at 2300 kills I finally drew the line and stopped using it.

Akimbo model 1887 shotgun is awesome

I have noticed a lot more (akimbo) model 1887 lately - did the un-nerf it or something? Looks like people are performing pretty well with it. I'm thinking of trying it tonight.

Thermal scope omfg they are so nice

The only sniper I like thermal on is the M21 EBR. I don't understand why people don't like it. It is kick ass and looks completely beasts. (I just said beast . . . Wow. Just wow. -_-)
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

Oh the memories, oh Shipment

It was the funnest map ever. End.

I easily used to go 100+ kills, with under 20 deaths (HQ), airstrike pwned on that map XD. Whish they bought back shipment instead of Overgrown or Crash :P (Rust kinda fails)

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Thanks Captain Obvious.

uh dont be a douche? some people can't see the obvious? like 402?

I have noticed a lot more (akimbo) model 1887 lately - did the un-nerf it or something? Looks like people are performing pretty well with it. I'm thinking of trying it tonight.

because it actually takes skill to kill someone people figure they should use it.

but the thing is it still sux.

I easily used to go 100+ kills, with under 20 deaths (HQ), airstrike pwned on that map XD.

hardcore headquarters ricochet pro. got the challenge "carpet bomber" and also killed all my teammates. basically nuked the map if you can say that
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Use to use it a lot and it is an amazing weapon. Sad thing is (like most guns when I use them) I don't kill as fast as everyone else does. I watched people get 3-bullet kills on me over and over again and for me it was taking 6 - 12 on nearly every occasion, so at 2300 kills I finally drew the line and stopped using it.

i think you need stopping power for a 3 bullet kill
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

i think you need stopping power for a 3 bullet kill

i think you can still 1 hit kill w/o stoppin power, but it has to be neck/head, chest.
and within 1200 feet.
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

i think you can still 1 hit kill w/o stoppin power, but it has to be neck/head, chest.
and within 1200 feet.

Correct.

I have been using the WA2000 (Is that it? I never payed attention haha)and i think it is super sexy in hardcore game types.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I have been using the WA2000 (Is that it? I never payed attention haha)and i think it is super sexy in hardcore game types.

put on cold blooded or other tier 2 perk w silencer and it is still 1 hit kill
CaiusBonus
CaiusBonus
3 posts
Nomad

My killstreak rewards are care package predator missile ac130

Just1moreplz
Just1moreplz
10 posts
Nomad

Is this game more fun than COD4? I have never played it, but have played COD.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

So... I got absolutely blazed last night, hopped on MW2. and my K/D on my booster's account (boost bk's for nukes, 1600 MS points or 3 month xbl) which was 1.14 dropped to 1.09 lmao. fantastic

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

I am on a roll today - I don't know if it's the extra fresh air or the Irn Bru but today, after never getting a Chopper Gunner without the help of a trusty care package I've had 5 today.

Sadly, I've only been able to use 3. The first one that I lost was due to connection issues (f*ck you crappy connection), the other one I would have gotten (yes, I did not get it, but I count it as one) was where my Pave Low was mowing someone down and a few milliseconds before he died a knife runner stabbed me in the back. I threw my keyboard over the room.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

got a 12 KS with the tac knife magnum on favela very sweet. though 3 kills were from predator but otherwise still quite a good knife streak

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I've nicknamed the Wa2000 the Wazooo

A few people on YouTube already did.
I can't remember their names right now, but they are part of Machinama.
Showing 811-825 of 1600