ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264796
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

well kirbzy does watch a lot of machinima... and is quite unoriginal

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

its cool.
I call it the wazooo too now, lol

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

lol the wazooo

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

never heard that before

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I hate the wazooo. I barely play hardcore, so it's virtually useless to me. I have attempted to use it a few times, but apparently when I use it it's not a one-hit-kill, but it is a one-hit-death for me :/ I'll just stick to the also hitmarker-prone barrett and intervention

mastercief26
mastercief26
97 posts
Nomad

i use a SCAR-H with an ACOG scope, and a PP2000 with a red dot. i also have a throwing knife with the perks Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Commando Pro. My Deathstreak is Painkiller. one time i beat all of my friends with a PP2000 and that's why i use it in almost every class i have.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

just played my best tac knife only game. 55-1-9

favela dom, ks predator, airstrike, attack helicopter

also completed the challenge carpet bomber )))) so happy

magnum with knife is extremely fun, extremely, emphasis on extreme.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Went 18-1-0 On Highrise yesterday...First time ever that I went for a nuke I was so a bit angry that the match had to end. (Other team got 7500 points)

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Lol I'm being very ninja like, using my Ninja Class lately.

I've gotten some nice games with knife only xD

As well as 2 nukes yesterday.. Too bad it isn't my acc, I share it with a friend x.x

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

I have to say, the stimulus package is really awesome. I'm leveling up like C-R-A-Z-Y!
But some of the actual maps let me down. They weren't very original (except for bailout) and the Stimulus playlist is kinda dumb.

----------------
btw...
***400th FORUM POST!!!!***
YAY!!!! ^_^

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

its cool.
I call it the wazooo too now, lol

That's a pretty cool name for it. I never have used the WA2000 because it is over-powered by all the others. The Intervention is already overwhelmingly strong making it the weapon of choice for one shot kills and then M21 EBR has such a ludicrous rate of fire the WA2000 is once again defeated. As I sniper it doesn't look that nice either - all the others are very think, streamlined and pretty intricately designed sniper rifles - the WA2000 just looks like you're holding a massive wooden block with a nozzle. Overall it's not very appealing to me.

I've started sniping some more lately now that I've got my favourite sniper rifle: the M21 EBR - it seriously kicks ass. Whilst shooting in the body won't accomplish an instant kill like all the other sniper rifles you can easily make up for your weak or possibly even missed shot by placing another bullet in their flesh. The M21 EBR with Thermal and a Desert Eagle with Tactical Knife is worryingly powerful.

The M21 EBR accomplishes what other sniper rifles can't: a great deal of flexibility. If I am playing patiently I can wait to get a headshot and thus an instant kill. At close range it is extremely hard to quickscope but you can either play it like it's a machine-gun or you can no-scope. The Desert Eagle is then very powerful at close range and the tactical knife is added onto it for very obvious reasons.

Bringing back our old flame war about no-scoping in a less fiery fashion, I have started to believe GreatestSoloEver and ThingThing a lot more. I was using M21 EBR and at close range scoping is very disorientating and so I tried no-scoping. Strafing left and right does definitely increase your accuracy (even though the crosshair expands, which makes the reliability of it questionable) and jumping down a block of stairs makes the sniper practically 100% accurate. Alas, I am no where near working out how you'd no-scope across the map but I believe that with some patience and practice someone could master it.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

M21 EBR has such a ludicrous rate of fire the WA2000 is once again defeated

the WA is the same.
Desert Eagle with Tactical Knife is worryingly powerful.

its way too inaccurate unless your range is closer.

M21 with acog = assault rifle. basically M14.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

TBH, I've only ever seen like 3 deagles with Tactical Knife. I just think the magnum overpowers it in just about every way. I do have to agree that the M21 is a great gun. I've just learned to fire like 3 shots at a person just out of instinct... so I run out of ammo really fast, because I use slight of hand. Oh well.

Hmm... The Wazoo... Okay I guess. It's kind of like the M21 only with kick... I don't like it. I guess it's okay with an ACOG scope, but whatever. I don't currently have a class with it on. I also never play hardcore, because of the wave spawn delay and the MASSIVE camping-ness of it. I do kind of like HC S&D, but that's the only hardcore gametype I like.

I know a lot of youtubers have been saying this, but I WANT A GAMETYPE WITH NO KILLSTREAKS!! Dom with people actually playing for the objective.. a dream come true.

I personally haven't bought the stimulus map pack yet, but I prolly will in the near future, just for crash. I love that map...

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Alas, I am no where near working out how you'd no-scope across the map but I believe that with some patience and practice someone could master it.

Yay! If you just get the timing right you can do it.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs371.snc3/23859_109802035716575_100000603386944_163667_1193122_n.jpg
(carpet bomb: 5 kills in 1 airstrike)

one of the most legit titles you can get, and almost impossible to boost for unless you are so desperate
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs431.ash1/23859_109802039049908_100000603386944_163668_8297874_n.jpg
current title set

Yay! If you just get the timing right you can do it.

it also works better with the intervention. because I've been trying with barret (never touched intervention, except that one time when I knifed the entire enemy team, tried to defuse the bomb but picked up an intervention, guy drops down on me and I no scope him for the 7 ks then accidentally called in harriers on myself and died.
M21 only with kick

there is no kick what so ever

also note to self, tacknife + commando pro = win/ at least 4 msgs after games saying how gay you are. but then you send a message back to them saying "SCOREBOARD B**CHAYS" and then block communication
Showing 826-840 of 1600