ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264798
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I just went over a friend's house and played some of the stimulus pack on his Xbox, and I LOVE it.
I'm so pissed off it isn't out for ps3. I love the new maps, and I love playing overgrown again.
The COD4 maps look a little different like the yellow and red textures are brighter, and some things have been added in rooms like shelves in one of the rooms in Crash, but other then that, they are the same.
I had some serious flashbacks while playing the COD4 maps...
Salvage isn't that bad. I thought I would hate it, and i did at first, but I discovered that if you hold up *cough* camp *cough* in a certain spot, you can get a bunch of kills. But other then that, campers are pretty much non-existent.
Bailout wasn't that great, but it wasn't bad either. I liked the balance between outdoor and indoor combat...
Lastly, Storm. I thought I would hate this map because I hated downpour and Underpass, but I loved it.
I can't wait until the map pack comes out for ps3... Its alot better then I thought it would be.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Lastly, Storm. I thought I would hate this map because I hated downpour and Underpass, but I loved it.
I can't wait until the map pack comes out for ps3... Its alot better then I thought it would be.

i love it so much it is such a good objective map.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I personally haven't played the stimulus map pack, I probably will later on today at my friends house. I can't wait to play crash! A lot of people hate that map, but I loved it.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

LOl someone today told me ''im going to hack you, with that 10th prestige'' I asked em why lol... he said ''because you didnt help capture the HQ'' I laughed so hard at the kid, he sounded like he was gay or something..

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

A lot of people hate that map, but I loved it.

back by popular demand, yea right... hate that map so much... so much camping.
waffleiron
waffleiron
1 posts
Nomad

it's kinda hard to hack someone if they are using a ps3 or an xbox 360.....
Must have been an annoying little 12 year old.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

The only stimulus map I don't like very much is Salvage. If you play CTF all you need is a running class and you will score at least 3 or 4 times.

love salvage got my atk copter, chopper, EMP with the knife only

and Im 19 today woot woot
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Happy Barfdayz!!1!!!!1!
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

BTW, the revolver and the desert eagle are statistically the same in every way.

but theres no stat for recoil the deagles have alot worse recoil then the magnums and i use usp because ive just prestiged and think there dead good with silencer or fmj but magnums are probabally the best handgun but i dunno

Im 19 today woot woot

oh and happy b day
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Happy Birthday. :>

Seriously you guys, you're falling as low as knife running? Knife running is queer and for no-skillers, you guys should not have to do it. -_-
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

Woohoo! Got the map pack! I'm loving all the maps but Salvage. That map is so rage-inducing, because it's so campy. I REALLY like Bailout, and to a lesser extent Storm. And as always, the COD4 maps are awesome.

Posted my best score on Bailout! 71-16. RPD, Red Dot, Marathon, SP, and Ninja. I got the first blood with a triple spray ^_^ I'm starting to really like CTF. I usually actually play for the objective, and I just roll with an RPD with marathon/lightweight. works pretty well most of the time.

I finally unlocked the final accolade, of most flags capped. What accolade do you have the most of? I have 504x of the Most reloads one...

HAPPY B-DAY DDX!

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Happy Birthday DDX!
Beer's on me!

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Seriously you guys, you're falling as low as knife running? Knife running is queer and for no-skillers, you guys should not have to do it. -_-

You think it's easy? Lol.

This is what is called ''Using a Ninja Class''

Btw Happy B-Day DDX
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Knife running is queer and for no-skillers, you guys should not have to do it. -_-

it takes quite a bit of skill to string the streaks together imo

To all the people wishing me happy birthday, cheers

got a brand new sniper rifle, pictures will follow
and a bottle of jack from my cousin )))))))
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

To all the people wishing me happy birthday, cheers

what about for those of us who arent?
Showing 841-855 of 1600